GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 10
Error screenshot (if any)

What did you do to get this issue? Not sure
What server did you get this issue on? usrpc
So i was playing rp on a server and the server crashed for everybody and then when i tried to load back on it, it said i was banned for 13.7 days. -------- I’m just wondering what i got banned for? The server has a trainer btw.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

It says in the ban message that Fivem Staff cant help with the ban, you possibly got banned for using a blacklisted menu so if you have a menu that’s not Lambda or TrainerV i recommend removing it to prevent the ban from happening in the future. all i can tell you is to wait the 13 days.

1 Like

Global bans are triggered by lua injectors such as scripthook bypasses and the sorts.

Gunna have to wait it out.

1 Like

Yeah i know i’m gonna have to wait it out but do you know why i got banned in the first place?

Global bans are triggered by lua injectors such as scripthook bypasses and the sorts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.