BAD GUY Error

What would give the “Bad Guy” Error?
https://puu.sh/xtOHj/f2bf467443.png

As you can see I’m running Essentialmode and the MySql stuff.
I did not get this error before I was running them and they dont show any errors.

I’m unable to join the server now to see if those are working.

Disabling these works fine so its one of those thats breaking it but I’m very new to this so dont know what one it would be.

This is caused by one of the resources you installed. Divide and conquer which resource that may be and contact the owner of the resource.

This is by all means NOT an error. (nor belongs in the technical support section).

Yea… What @Syntasu said…

Edit: is that even an error message? It just looks like a normal plugin message.

Edit 2: moved to #server-development:server-bazaar maybe someone here can help :slight_smile:

Thank you for being little to no help.

Lets hope someone is this section can help with my ERROR!

I’m saving time with the divide and conquer rubbish as the sql part needs Essentialmode to run and setting up a couchdb just to test essentialmode would not prove anything as i need it to work with sql.

But happy birthday, hope you have a better day than im having.

Be grateful that I even took the time to respond to your topic, even though you are far too incompotent to understand that this is not an error. Just because my post wasn’t a solution to your question, that doesn’t mean you can be an ungrateful asshole and expect help from me or anyone else in the right mind.

Dude, have fun with your “”"“issue”""", don’t expect help from me anymore and have a nice fucking day.

I searched the resource files for this text but did not get any results so not sure where else to look?

Because of the common words Google searches have also come up with nothing relating to it either.

Maybe someone could tell me where I should be looking?

Not sure what this is doing, but I assume this is where that message comes from

https://github.com/citizenfx/cfx-server-data/blob/b3b43bfc694b3cc7e627913abfdd7ecbacd08903/resources/[system]/■■■■■■■/rconlog_server.lua#L19

2 Likes

Thank you. Now I have a starting point.

Nice find :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm… By the looks of the code, you shouldnt be getting this message. For some reason the “GetHostId()” result and source of the event aren’t the same. But, they should be (only the host should be calling this event). Maybe there’s a rouge client connecting to your server or, you have a resource that calls this event on all clients? Either way, it looks like the code is doing what it should be, stopping anyone but the host from modifying the “names” table.

Ok extra dumb question time, is there somewhere I define the host id?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.