Audio, Voice Chat, and Controller Settings keep Resetting

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Updated
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10 Pro 64 Bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications EVGA GeForce 1080, 16 Gigs of RAM, i7-7700k, and 500 Gig. Samsung SSD
What did you do to get this issue? Boot up FiveM and join any server.
What server did you get this issue on? All of the whitelisted and public servers I tried.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (301.9 KB)
CitizenFX.log.2 (35.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.3 (287.5 KB)
CitizenFX.log.4 (314.9 KB)
CitizenFX.log.5 (42.6 KB)
CitizenFX.log.6 (307.5 KB)
CitizenFX.log.7 (349.0 KB)
CitizenFX.log.8 (282.1 KB)
CitizenFX.log.9 (282.3 KB)

Also, add what you already tried so far.
Tried different servers, booting into Story and Multiplayer Mode, disabling audio devices I do not use. I uninstalled GTA V and re-installed, un-installed and re-downloaded/installed FiveM.

Every time I boot into a server my audio, voice chat, and controller settings are reset and switched to default. My other settings are not affected. I have not recently changed any hardware or software. The problem started during the second or third most recent update. It’s incredibly annoying since my voice chat is default off and the audio is default as very loud.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.