Americas Finest Roleplay - NEW Community, Serious Roleplay, Whitelisted, Active

Who are we?

Americas Finest RP is an established roleplay community that was founded in mid 2020 aiming to bring a realistic, fun and enjoyable roleplay experience to all of its new members. 4 Buddies who wanted to make a server for everyone who wanted the most out of Roleplay and wanted a place to make some great memories with great people. We are constantly developing the server and making things better and more optimized to play on, as well of always working on bettering the community as a whole.

Americas Finest aims to be realistic, meaning we try to be as close to real life while also staying within the limitations of the GTA World.

Our Community Goals

The state of our server is great, we worked for weeks on end to make sure our server was perfected. This means that you will have a flawless experience within our server. We want everyone to succeed in AFRP and we watch everyone to see how they are doing, we try to help everyone out to be the best at their duties within the community.

Future Goals

• Complete Department vehicle skin makeover
  • Revised fuel system
  • Complete EUP makeover
  • Civilian job market

Media

Screenshots

What Departments We Offer

• San Andreas State Troopers - OPEN
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Department - OPEN
  • Los Santos Police Department - NOT OPEN
  • Civilian Operations - OPEN
  • San Andreas Communications - OPEN
  • San Andreas Fire Department - OPEN

Interested Americas Finest RP?

We’re glad that you want to join us! We don’t have a website yet, but you can join our discord where you can find our Rules, Information, and how to get started within AFRP.

Discord Banner 2

Thanks looking at Americas Finest Roleplay, we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Americas Finest Roleplay Team

1 Like

still up?

2 Likes

Yes! We just revamped

1 Like

What a wonderful Staff team! 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

I realize the screenshots are not there, I will fix them once I get back to my PC. My apologies

Hope to see you guys soon! Out patrols have been kickass lately, so come join the fun!

COME JOIN US TODAY!

We’ve been having daily patrols with some kickass RP, so don’t miss out!

Discord Banner 2

Here’s a few Screenshots from a few patrols:

Invalid discord link.