Freedom Roleplay Community | Public Server | Whitelisted Server | CAD | Serious RP | DOJ Like |

Hello, and welcome to the official recruitment post for our community! We are a group of professional individuals. Our goal is to provide an incredibly realistic yet fun roleplay experience for all of our members. We are a 13+ community, and we are very selective in our recruitment process to ensure a professional and realistic roleplay experience. We have an extensive and thorough training program that every member must complete before participating in our patrols. If you have never played FiveM before, we take the time to train you on the basics of FiveM.

Our community allows all individuals to Choose Between Sheriff/Highway/Fire & EMS/ and Civilian! We have multiple advanced training, certification and subdivision opportunities that are available to members as well. We have the philosophy of everyone is welcome, everyone is family. We Hope to see you come in and take a Look and hopefully stay!

TeamSpeak(In Development): freedomrp.cwvoice.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fVwQZWY

QUALIFICATIONS

To be eligible to take part in the recruitment process for FRPC, applicants must possess the following qualifications:

Have a working copy of the FiveM Application

Have TeamSpeak3 & Discord

Possess a working headset and microphone

REQUIREMENTS

Must be fluent in speaking the English language

Must be fluent in writing and reading the English Language

You if yes can you help me ?

If you want to be hired, I recommend you to check your grammar. And by the way, caps are used only after after dots, in the first letter of names, and in “I”.
It’s just some friendly advice to help you, don’t take it personally ^^

I wasnt asking For what was right or wrong? @Chocoleight. Im just putting it out there if anyone wants help they can have it.

I would love to Help.

I can see you didn’t read it all as I just said it was some friendly advise. But glad you took the lesson and wrote this comment right. :wink:

advice* :mascot:
(20 char)

Oh shit, you are right. Anyways, that was just the second time I wrote the word lol. Sorry, English is my 4th language.

1 Like

Come join us! Hiring High Ranks!

2 Likes

Very Fun Community and Respectful and Funny Staff. They do not take everything serious and highly recommended community.

9.9/10

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Officers know what they are doing and the staff are very nice and respectful. I recommend this community if you are looking for one.

9.5/10

2 Likes

Join Us! Friendly Staff!

2 Likes

Still Hiring High Ranks!

2 Likes

Bump!
(Post must be at least 20 characters)

2 Likes

Always an Active Admin Online!

3 Likes

Staff is very Kind and Helpful! 100% Recommend. Active Owners and RP!

2 Likes

Bump
Post must be at least 20 characters

Jeez, How many times are you going to bump it over 2 days…

it is a great community it is fun