🇺🇸 Arizona Justice Roleplay; A community worth checking out!

Looking for a Roleplay Community?

It can be hard finding a good one between the 5000+ servers FiveM offers!

Let me give you a headstart!

My name is Jeff Polar and i would like to invite you to my lovely community: Arizona Justice Roleplay.
Thanks for checking out our Server Bazaar!

About Us

Arizona Justice launched on the 1st of August 2019 and is already a blooming community!
We provide the most freedom and therefore stand out from other roleplay communities!
We are a whitelisted server that works with vMenu!

What do we offer?

We offer 4 departments and every member can choose up to 2 departments at the moment.

Each department has their own special set of custom peds, vehicles and weapons!
In AJRP we are aiming at recreating the most accurate skins for peds and skins to optimize the realism!

Some In-Game Screenshots!

Some FAQ:

Q: “What Departments can i apply for?”
A: AJRP Offers 5 Departments and you can be apart of 2. AJRP Offers: Civilian Services | Law Enforcement | Fire Rescue | EMS and Dispatch Operations

Q: “What if i want to be apart of the BCSO?”
A: In AJRP we dont have subdivisions. If you choose to be a Law Enforcer and the AOP is Sandy Shores, you will automatically roleplay as a BCSO unit. If AOP is Downtown LS, you guessed it, you roleplay as a LSPD unit.

Q: “With the 5000+ servers out there, why would i choose AJRP?”
A: In my opinion my server gives the most freedom, we have none to little restrictions on RP Scenarios, Weapon use or vehicles! Also every high ranking position has the same “voice” as a Recruit. This is to prohibit the abuse of power. We are one community and one family. Not a lot of small groups within a community.

Q: “I’m 13 years old, can i still join AJRP?”
A: On AJRP we handle an age limit of 14 years old. BUT! Dont be afraid to apply! We can make exceptions! As long as you are mature enough to roleplay properly and realistic, you are welcome into our family!

Q: “Is AJRP a whitelisted community?”
A: "Yes, we are whitelisted to ensure good quality roleplay sessions. After all, we all just want to have fun!

And?

Did we convice you yet?

Give it a try. If you dont like it, it will be a learning lesson for you, and for us!

We hope to see you in a future patrol, event, training session, meeting, interview, or just hanging out in the Discord!

Interested in joining? Join the recruitment Discord!

4 Likes

I Suggest Join the Recruitment sever over there they got really Helpful and Nice staff there so Come join the fun Yall

3 Likes

Hey there my name is Grizzly i’m a part of the wonderful (AJRP) Arizona Justice Roleplay Family and i’m also a part of the Civilian team what i’m trying to say here is we are a wonderful community open for new people and if i should rate us we are a very friendly,kind,etc… community towards new welcomers but also elders looking for a sweet spot where you can be handled with good care and respect that is what we expect from everyone and its truly there so we are looking for LEO,CIVS,STAFF members and we have many other departments don’t be shy jump on the train we have plenty of spots for people looking for a sweet community so i hope to see you there and if so welcome to AJRP.

3 Likes

Wonderful server, nice staff, and friendly members overall. Can’t go wrong by joining AJRP. Everyone is very welcoming and they are recruiting for all departments!

3 Likes

I suggest this FiveM Roleplay Server. you may ask why ? Well. The server has :
Really nice Staff and player’s just in general
Custom vehicles and
A really nice Owner!
I really think more people should be apart of this family and server.:wink:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Yash P. aka BlazeThread72 im a dispatcher for AJRP a leadership let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!

2 Likes

Hello FiveM Members, my name is KeyB and i’m the highest ranking officer(S-1) in AJRP(Arizona Justice Roleplay). This is the best server you will ever join within FiveM, I’m having such a good time and experience, watching the server grow I numbers and watching the amazing RP session…A lot of hard work has been put into this server to get the member a good FiveM experience and what time I am having being apart of it.
I think you, YES YOU!!!, You who’s reading…after you’ve gone through this note, get on this server and be apart of our family. JOIN NOW!!

2 Likes

This server is one of a kind always trying to make the RP better than the day before and always adding in new things to keep the server lively. i totally recommend this server it is amazing

1 Like

This is a AMAZING Server. I have played on fivem for 2 years and been apart of many different servers and this is the only one where the owner will help you and talks to everyone. The server doesn’t believe in ranks in the admin perspective. Everyone has the same voice. I would highly recommend this server over all of the others

1 Like

AJRP in my books is a safe haven for people who have been banned wrongfully on other servers and by my recommendations you should join help this wonderful community grow

1 Like

Hello FiveM Members my name is Juan L. My Roles are Civilian, Law Enforcement. I play roleplay kind of seriously and I don’t really join whitelisted servers but I was told by a friend that AJRP was a great server. Automatically when I joined I was Welcomed to the server of AJRP. The members are Fun to play with I’ve been having a lot of Great moments already just in the sort time I been in this community. Honestly Roleplaying in this server makes me laugh every session. So I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. 10/10 Join you wont Regret it. I promise that. :rofl:

1 Like

Join our server!
We’ve got the best people in town!

Organized, cool admin, friendly players, people who are down for some really really good RP!!!

So what are you guys waiting for?

This might be the next DOJ thing Cough cough

!!!

1 Like

We’ve got the best people in town!

Organized, cool admin, friendly players, people who are down for some really really good RP!!!
I was told by a friend that AJRP was a great server. Automatically when I joined I was Welcomed to the server of AJRP. The members are Fun to play with I’ve been having a lot of Great moments already just in the sort time I been in this community. Honestly Roleplaying in this server makes me laugh every session. So I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. 10/10 Join you wont Regret it. I promise that. AJRP in my books is a safe haven for people who have been banned wrongfully on other servers and by my recommendations you should join help this wonderful community grow , This is a AMAZING Server. I have played on fivem for 2 years and been apart of many different servers and this is the only one where the owner will help you and talks to everyone. The server doesn’t believe in ranks in the admin perspective. Everyone has the same voice. I would highly recommend this server over all of the others,This server is one of a kind always trying to make the RP better than the day before and always adding in new things to keep the server lively. i totally recommend this server it is amazing
let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!

Wonderful server, nice staff, and friendly members overall. Can’t go wrong by joining AJRP. Everyone is very welcoming and they are recruiting for all departments!

i’m a part of the wonderful (AJRP) Arizona Justice Roleplay Family and i’m also a part of the Civilian team what i’m trying to say here is we are a wonderful community open for new people and if i should rate us we are a very friendly,kind,etc… community towards new welcomers but also elders looking for a sweet spot where you can be handled with good care and respect that is what we expect from everyone and its truly there so we are looking for LEO,CIVS,STAFF members and we have many other departments don’t be shy jump on the train we have plenty of spots for people looking for a sweet community so i hope to see you there and if so welcome to AJRP.

2 Likes

Very good community when I first joined they were on my like a dog on a bone welcoming me into their community the community is ran perfect from what I’ve seen they love to have fun and patrol very active chat in discord too

1 Like

Absolutely amazing community already very welcoming and very experienced

1 Like

I am apart of the WONDERFUL, CARING, RESPECTFUL, WELL ROLEPLAYING VERY GOOD AJRP Arizona Justice Role Play! The owner is a VERY nice guy, he is respectful, caring a great roleplayer, and a great guy over all. In this server it is almost from scratch, except for the map. We have ever dept, SAHP, BCSO, LSPD, COMUNICATIONS, and realistic cars. I just joined today, and i knew it was gonna be a very good role play group. You go through the whole proccess interviews, probationary, and it is all up to you on your FIVEM job! Join AJRP community, it is one of the best hands down! 1,000,000,000/10.

1 Like

Hi my name is AJMUZZ and I am part off this amazing server(AJRP)family and I just passed my police training.However the training is legit and so are the laws if you disobey them it will lead to a fine or an arrest.Also the fines are like what you would pay in real life. To conclude, the arrest will not be real life time instead for an armed robbery will be 390 seconds in prison. Thank you

1 Like

I’ve alright commented on this page but my time in AJRP and come to a end and I want everyone to know this will be the best serve you will ever join, members are amazing at RP, LEO know how to do their jobs and were trained very well by the best of the best ‘Jeff’, Fire/EMS are there when you need them, So please get onto this server, tell your friends and have fun because I know you have never has RP like this server has, Thank you for you time AJRP and i’ll see you all soon, Much love

1 Like

Absolutely love this server! I’d give it a 10/10! First impressions they want to find the right people for the server and are asking questions In an interview but I get it, you want to know whos playing on your server and if they are messing things up or FailRPing they can quickly find out who it is, very strict way to get in but once you are in, it is like a new family has opened their arms to you so warmingly and take you in and show you what you need to know and take the time to train you at anything you want to do on the server, the setup on the server is really good, you can spawn and mod pretty much any car you want, you have many options what to do and how to do it, you can have 2 different jobs at once, but with one character. This server brings a lot of fun to the table and I wouldn’t miss it for the world, I am currently apart of this community and ill never leave! Big Big Big Thumbs Up to this server for hard work and dedication from the Script team and the owners! Keep Rockin It!

1 Like

Presenting the annual Alamao Rally!!

Join now to participate, have fun and experience the community and other events at their fullest!!