[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

how do i give my self permissions to use it

i do not see when i put in the aop on screen for others to see and know where the area of play is?

Check the OP and look at the wiki

This is a upcoming update I have coming very soon!

2 Likes

cant wait this is awesome

2 Likes

Things that are coming.

4 Likes

Update 1.6 - Drawtext And Reworked Voting System

• Added Draw text to AOP, local time included. See above image. It’s Also synced with all players.

• Changed AOP Command. Now use /aop Some Place (Eg; /aop Sandy Shores)(Must have 2 strings)

• Minor Bug Fixes

• Remade voting system
    Do /aopvote to start a 3 minute vote that counts down. See OP for images

• Added /vote so users can vote for the above. This command is only active whilst vote is in progress.

See OP for new commands and images

2 Likes

Also This version may conflict with server side player location display. For an edited version of PLD to be lined up and moved slightly check the download below!

See new versions!

2 Likes

Coming soon!

Added Peacetime

Have any suggestions for Fax-AOP?

Comment them!

2 Likes

What about a date. I see you have a time can you add an opition to have date displayed. That would elevate having to have a date and time script.

3 Likes

You mean like this?

2 Likes

I’d like to see a priority cooldown timer integrated into this. This looks spectacular.

2 Likes

That would be easy to do, I have already done that, that is why what I posted above has peacetime integrated.

Peacetime is something I plan to release in it…

1 Like

Anyway I could get ya to share? Haha.

Yes… as long as if i was to change the time for instance to morning it would switch to next day like how this one does it [Release] Time And Date Display v0.4… and it work with vsync

I have been using irl time not ingame time…

2 Likes

I suppose it was just a suggestion. It would help take 2 resources to 1…

2 Likes

It is easy to use in real game time I have that, I just used IRL time so you could see it as Faxes resource.

3 Likes

I added everything correctly from how you described. When I join the server it says I am owner rank and am able to bypass the blacklisted items, but when I try to use /aop or /svr5 (for server restart notification) it says insufficient permission like 4 times in chat. If you can take a look at my code I followed it exactly I think and don’t know what the issue is.

perms.cfg

### Fax Core Permissions config, made by FAXES ###
#
### Do not touch this section
set Fax-Core true
start Fax-Core
### This sets the groups DO NOT TOUCH ###
add_ace Fax.owner owner allow	                            		    # sets ace permission for owners
add_ace Fax.snradmin snradmin allow	                            		# sets ace permission for snradmins
add_ace Fax.fadmin fadmin allow	                                    	# sets ace permission for admins
add_ace Fax.member3 member3 allow	                            		# sets ace permission for member3
add_ace Fax.member2 member2 allow	                            		# sets ace permission for member2
add_ace Fax.member1 member1 allow	                            		# sets ace permission for member1

### Start editing below, Don't have the same ID in 2 groups.
### Add People to Owner
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010a5ac50f Fax.owner             	# add to the owner group
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010d291cae Fax.owner                # add to the owner group

### Add People to Senior Admin
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.snradmin             # add to the senior admin group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.snradmin            	# add to the senior admin group

### Add People to Admin
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.fadmin               # add to the admin group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.fadmin               # add to the admin group

### Add People to Member 3
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member3              # add to the member 3 group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member3              # add to the member 3 group

### Add People to Member 2
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member2              # add to the member 2 group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member2              # add to the member 2 group

### Add People to Member 1
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member1              # add to the member 1 group
add_principal identifier.steam:110000000000000 Fax.member1              # add to the member 1 group

server.cfg

# you probably don't want to change these!
# only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30120"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30120"

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start playernames
start synn-loadscreen-master
start streetLabel
start frfuel
start fax-aop-16
start fax-restart
start deleteveh
start assets
start crouch
start basic

sv_scriptHookAllowed 1

# change this
rcon_password ***********

# a comma-separated list of tags for your server
# for example: sets tags "drifting, cars, racing" or sets tags "roleplay, military, tanks"
sets tags "default"

# set an optional server info and connecting banner image url.
# size doesn't matter, any banner sized image will be fine.
#sets banner_detail "http://url.to/image.png"
#sets banner_connecting "http://url.to/image.png"

sv_hostname "Missouri State RP | Coming Soon"

# nested configs!
#exec server_internal.cfg
exec perms.cfg

# loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)
load_server_icon myLogo.png

# convars for use from script
set temp_convar "hey world!"

# disable announcing? clear out the master by uncommenting this (your server will not be listed in the serverlist if you uncomment this!)
#sv_master1 ""

# want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam (don't forget, Social Club is a third party probvider too!)?
#sv_authMaxVariance 1
#sv_authMinTrust 5

# add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010d291cae group.admin # add the admin to the group

# remove the # to hide player endpoints in external log output
sv_endpointprivacy true

# server slots limit (must be between 1 and 31)
sv_maxclients 30

# license key for server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey ******************************

#AOP#

add_ace group.admin fax allow               # allow all commands for FAXES Script admins 
add_ace group.moderator fax allow           # allow all commands for FAXES Script moderators
add_ace group.moderator fax.cmds deny	    # disallow FAXES Script Perms for moderators

add_principal identifier.steam:11000010d291cae group.admin

For the update you just made. Is there a way to make it so we don’t need to add perms that way everyone can do it.