Are there any download mirrors available for the Fivereborn client?

The download speed of the client is very slow (less than 0.1 MB/s). Can somebody upload the files on a mirror site like mega.nz?

EDIT: I would also like to mention that I am not the only one experiencing extremely slow download speeds and that download mirrors would be really helpful.

Please use this format to post your error.
Did you read the F.A.Q?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

@Boss said in Are there any download mirrors available for the Fivereborn client?:

Please use this format to post your error.
Did you read the F.A.Q?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I guess you did not even read my post, or that was an automated message.
Anyways, if this helps-

GTA V version? Latest (1.35 Online)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 64 bit
Error screenshot: Slow download speeds that often lead to errors
GTA V folder screenshot: I cannot provide that right now but I dont have any mods installed, its a clean install.
FiveReborn client folder screenshot: I cannot provide that right now as well, but the last error I recieved was during the cache download.
CitizinFX.log: I dont think this exists.
.dmp files: This doesnt exist either.

@RitLo Dude i like tried download it a thousand times and still is fucked up man it freezes in middle of 400 to 500 mb and the download is os slow plus the frickin thing deletes the local downoaded files after its restarted for the second time it donwloaded like 46% after 3 hours or something and then got stuck and after restarting it it fuckin goes to the fuckin start im so fuckin pissed at it X(

Just start it up again that happened to me, too. I just started installation up again and it loaded all files it downloaded before. And it continued installing ^^

But why is it happening?

If someone just uploads their client folder to some file host site, every problem would be solved. It would also reduce the loads on the updater servers.

@RitLo But who knows if their client folder is free of any manipulation?

We will not offer other download mirrors.

This wont happen as if you use my fiver folder you may find out some details about me or my game which could be used for hacking or smth. Thats how i understand it but there may be other reasons too !