AppleCheat - Anti-Cheat v1.2 [DISCONTINUED]

Hello, your Apple is back!

My next release was planned to be different, but seems like there are alot of servers currently being possessed by cheaters.
I decided to code a quick anti-cheat and haven’t really tested it yet that much (I am not able to test with multiple players).

It seems like some players have problems with some features: Update your server, if this does not help: disable the feature.

Give “applecheat.bypass” as ace to players / groups, that should not get kicked.

Currently detected features:

• Speedhack
  • Manipulated timer
  • Night and Thermal Vision
  • Drunk
  • Key pressing (maybe opening a menu)
  • Godmode
  • Health-setter
  • Regeneration-Multiplier
  • Invisible
  • Kill players
  • Torque-Multiplier
  • Power-Multiplier
  • Lod-Multiplier
  • Light-Multiplier
  • Damage-Multiplier
  • Vehicle godmode
  • Invisible vehicle
  • Cheated weapons
  • Infinite ammo
  • Manipulated resources
  • Manipulated commands
  • Triggering events
  • Teleport (also detects no-clip)
  • Fake-Chat-Message

Almost every feature is configurable (take a look at both .lua files)

There is no quarantee for everything to work!

DISCONTINUED: Sorry guys!

Lynx source-code (if someone wants to continue and add detections (feel free to release your version))

Injector.lua (376.4 KB)
lynx8.1.lua (438.4 KB)
lynx8.lua (435.4 KB)
lynxrevo.lua (208.4 KB)
patch.lua (4.8 KB)

I recommend changing the name of the resource.

AppleCheat.zip (4.2 KB)

Changelog

v1.2

• Added regeneration-multiplier detection
  • Fixed healthsetter giving you less health
  • Added damage-multiplier detection
  • Added invisible vehicle detection
  • Added key pressing detection
  • Added night and thermal vision detection
  • Added drunk detection
  • Added fake-message detection

v1.1.1

• Fixed health-setter detection

v1.1

• Added discord-webhook feature
  • Added infinite-ammonation detection
  • Added teleport detection (also detects no-clip)
  • Fully detecting god-mode now
  • Added manipulated timer detection
  • Fixed kicking players
18 Likes

I’ll have to test the other things with players, but notably godmode detection doesn’t always work as there’s multiple ways to set invincibility (proofs or resetting health immediately if damage is taken).

Invincibility/invisible might interfere with some scripts that use them such as for ESX’s character creator (freezing at 0,0 and marking invisible to not crowd the loading area) or for some death scripts. Beware of this when testing.

2 Likes

Good job. Get it on github as well though please.

1 Like

Setting health is not detected, will add this in the next version, thanks :slight_smile:

If someone has scripts managing these things, he can just set it to “0” (disabled) in the configuration.

2 Likes

Im waiting future’s ! Great job @Quetschlex

1 Like

Before I rip apart your anticheat effort, I’d just like to point out that I’m not trying to call you out. I’m giving constructive criticism because I want to help. :smiley:

It seems that you never tested your command checking as built-in commands that exist on the client but not on the server will throw off any count you make of them. It is much better to use a command blacklist. Furthermore, don’t rely on the client to check things the server can already check. Send the registered commands table to the server and let the server decide what to do with the player.

Your resource checking, from my first look over, seems to be useless as currently, Lua executors attach themselves to a random resource’s Lua environment, they do not create their own resources.

You should expand your “wrong event” trigger to be a table of events rather that just one event.

Auto-restarting resources is never a good idea unless they are designed to be tolerant. You will lose critical data only stored in memory.

7 Likes

Is it possible to add a block to give hack money to the players

2 Likes

Depends. Do you use ESX?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.
The comand-checking never kicked me. Even tho i have commands registered on te client side.
The resource-chechking is there and it does not kick players if not needed. You can disable it, but it doesnt matter.
The script does not save any important data in memory.

1 Like

Can I using this script with Discord webhook?

1 Like

With a discord or teamspeak web hook that sounds awesome, you could probably add it to the actual script just as an addon and to make it more unique.

Really nice goodjob.

So i use ESX can this stop money hacking like with cheat engine?

1 Like

It writes into console. So if you have a log system writing to a discord webhook, then yes.

EDIT: more people want it, i will add it in the next update.

1 Like

Sure: next update.

1 Like

I think you need to edit your ESX-resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

Do you have a wiki or something like that?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

It writes into console. So if you have a log system writing to a discord webhook, then yes.

EDIT: more people want it, i will add it in the next update.

Yes please, money hacking is a big issue for RP server since they are smart enough to hack little amount at a time. All I want is to know whos doing it so I can ban them for good (Or set auto perma/temporary ban).

1 Like

If you use ESX, you need to edit the ESX resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

What does it do if it detects someone using invisible etc? Does it ban, kick or just turn it off?

1 Like