Anyone know a Jailing Script or can make one

Hey, is there anyone who can make me a Jail Script.

1 Like

what do you need? 1 jailing point or multiple?

Umm don’t know what you mean just something /jail player I’d minutes

HI hbk, I am assuming your asking because you can script? If you can, I also would like to request a jail script. Just 1 point is fine, but would like 1 point in each jurisdiction like Blaine County, Los Santos County, etc. Is that something you can do? Be glad to give credit where it’s due.

Thanks
RKillinger

its private , tell me how do you want it , i can teleport and freeze him or make something more advanced , I have one that i am making to change the one that we have

We would be interested in this as well. Lmk

Make a command /jail. Trigger client event to teleport the player by ID to the x,y,z of the prison. Now the tricky part, if any jailed player get too far away from that x,y,z location teleport them back with a chat message " you cannot escape". You would also need a timer for how long they are jailed and a teleport out of the prison. EDIT( remove all player weapons before before the TP command).

2 Likes

Can i have it more advanced so it tps to the big prison then there not frozen, but they can move around the prison but when they try leave before the jail time is done it tps them back if possible and please reply in PMs

@Dante.K instead of trying to keep it secret on an open source forum why not have it worked on as a community? Ppl can post what they have and we can work towards getting it complete. Unless your paying for it, and that shouldn’t be discussed on an open source forum.

Yeah not talking about that because he said it’s private work which means i need to pay…

@Dante.K so delete this thread and contact each other via other means. Honestly it’s a slap in the face to the community. We’re on here spreading information and sharing. In my post I pretty much told how to do it. One Just needs a little knowledge on Lua and the natives.

I don’t mind publishing it with credits its just for payment

@Dante.K understood. I don’t mean to be rude. I just hate seeing the word “payment” on an open source forum. Everyday there’s more posts of ppl looking to hire a dev, on an open source forum. I googled Lua developers and got a list of the top 11 freelancers. That’s where ppl should hire devs.

2 Likes

I know it’s just nobody is willing to make a public one

@Dante.K right. Which is why I said to post what ppl already have and as a community we can get it right. All it takes is one to get it started. I would but my knowledge isn’t that great, I’m still learning and learn more everyday. I can take a script and make it work for me. I cannot take an idea and make a script from scratch.

Hold on I can probably come up with one really quickly. Its not going to have permissions due to I am not putting it in essential mode nor making permissions.

2 Likes

@xander1998 That would be greatly appreciated. Even if it’s just something we can add to and work off of would be awesome. I was able to make your cuff script admin>=1.

Any updates on this?

Yeah, it would be good if we could see an update?

Any updates yet? Would be much appreciated?