Looking for a fresh roleplay server

Hey everyone, im currently looking for a server to be able to start a cartel crime family on, i would preferably like an economy server, where the management take on suggestions and have time to dedicate to the server.

CONTACT ME ON DISCORD PIGEON#8892

• This is what we need, can compromise

Access to drugs and weapons for smuggling, dealing
Warehouse for storage of weapons/drugs (Photo Provided)
We want to be the kingpins of San Andreas, the people other gangs come to for supply’s, creates more a role-play access so we will need drugs and weapons constantly.
Starting amount of cash in a deposit box, only the leader has access to for payment of members during jobs in the location provided (Headquarters provided)

Ranks as following

• Boss
  • Underboss
  • Treasurer
  • Sergeant
  • Soldier
  • Associate

Rules
$50,000 Needs to be brought to the table per week (IRL)
Any jobs done independently do not involve affiliations to the cartel (Instant Dismissal)
Any jobs done as a crime organisation, profits split equal.
The Boss always has the final say, in any matter or dispute.
Treat all members with respect and loyalty.
1-2 Hours a day minimum activity
Age limit [0], prove your maturity to me
Know how to role-play according and follow the server rules.
Anything you wouldn’t do to a cartel IRL dont do on the server, (Steal, Assassinate, Rob, Supplier information)

We are in search for some good LEOs ATM

I will piggyback and say I will be joining as well to learn more.

Hey buddy both you and @Gorbachevz can feel free to join ArtemisRP! We are looking for some leaders for our SASP (San Andreas State Police) Department. If you are interested and can show your skills as an LEO then we will get along greatly. Have a look out for the community in our dcord and get to know some players! https://bit.ly/2kd4PKF

Bump

Bump

U say u wanna start a cartel or something on them lines, if you are still interested we have recently opened a British themed server where the laws work the same, gun crime is extremely low as guns are hard to come by, but I’m sure a empire like you would manage, plus gives our armed response units a group to tackle, I’ll leave the discord link below if u are interested https://discord.gg/ammUk2t