Any way to download/keep streamed vehicles?

There’s not really a section for this (I’m not asking for technical support), I guess it counts as a discussion of some sort…

Any way to download or keep streamed vehicles from a server?

Huh? What do you mean by ‘keeping’?

Essentially keeping a vehicle streamed from a server for singleplayer use.

Lol, no. How about find your own vehicles. What vehicles are you looking for? Most servers use the same vehicles that anyone can get from gta5mods and or the lspdfr site.

“Lol, no. How about find your own vehicles.”
Ya want some more salt there buddy?

“What vehicles are you looking for?”
At the risk of being unpopular, ones that aren’t publicly released but instead exclusive to FiveM servers.

inb4 “it’s exclusive for a reason”

These exclusive vehicles you speak of many are available. They reskin them with custom skins. They add custom touches and put them in the server. The vehicles SoE uses are available and so are the skins. They made minor changes to the paint jobs. Like the “los Santos” across the trunk of the Taurus. They add custom plates like Texas area code (for Eli) among many other things. Photoshop and openIV would be a good place to start making custom skins. As for the salt comment, that’s not what this community is about. So please don’t be that guy. I simply made an obvious statement. Do you think these server were handed the skins? They made them. And you can too.

wants to clearly steal cars

How is this not closed/hidden yet?
Also reviving a dead thread!