Any servers similar to STRP, just without the FailRP?

Well hello and hello. The title explains it all, Cop shoots and kills you with two blasts, without body armor you’re laying down on the ground with blood everywhere. Minutes later you get EMS on scene, they touch you with their magic fingers and you’re up standing as if you just got out of McDonald’s.

I’m looking for real life servers or servers with menus that are whitelisted, no cringey questions on interviews and etc.
If you’ve got something then let me know, and be honest. Don’t post your servers saying “Hey, we have the best RP you’ll ever get!” When in reality that’s just clickbait.

Hey man, look up California State Professional RolePlay & let me know if you’re interested!

Join us.

Here is all the information about SoCal Cops RP, joining, and what we offer:

Departments

LAPD
LASD
CHP
CDCR
LAFD
Civilian Operations
Communications (Dispatch)
To join the community you will need to go through the application process, this includes 2 simple steps:

Fill out an application

• Be sure you meet all requirements liked below before applying. If you do not meet the requirements your application will be automatically dropped.
  • Before filling out an application make sure you have discord and teamspeak installed and working.
  • After filling out your application, it may take 24 hours to get a response… check your email often for a response.

Voice Interview

• If your application is accepted, you will need to conduct a Voice Interview with the recruitment team. Reply to your application response message on the website with a date and time that works best for you, that meets the interview times listed in the acceptance letter.

At that point, if you pass your Voice Interview you will be brought into the community!

Requirements: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11v7o7jxW3HQBUoZQqxM2_Ya3dVYaR-ERtMu294x1db0/edit?usp=sharing

Apply At: https://socalcopsrp.com/application

On our website you can get more information about the community itself and what we offer… as well as the applications

We Ready For You Man

you could always come check out sunrise rp @https://sunrise-roleplay.eu/ I cant say we are the best nor will you find perfect RP outside of whitelist our server is new but relatively bug free friendly staff and community. we have open door policies on everything you see something you don’t like and have a solution or just questions contact the administration and you will get a fast response.

@LimeTheFox
Heartland Justice System would like to invite you to our friendly community! Feel free and check us out and what we have to offer! Are community is based out of the heartland and we do not like fail rp or vdm. We are menu base server with lambda where people can create there own rp.
What we offer
Custom car skins
Custom addon/replace cars
xbr410 vehilce fleet from leo to fire
custom scripts made by our dev team
custom maps
Departments
Blaine County Sheriff
Local Aux Police
State Police
San Andreas Fire Rescue
Blaine County Volunteer Fire Dep and EMS