Anubis V3 RP 18+ | V3 Launch: 23/05/2021 | New custom framework | Unique NPC Progressive Storylines | Crafting/Cooking/Reputation | Skill based economy | Gang systems | Whitelisted | Twitch community | New content released weekly

Get whitelisted now [www.anubisrp.com]

After many many hours, Anubis V3 is ready.
This is not like our previous updates, V3 is a complete remake on an entirely new custom framework.
Offering new game mechanics which our previous framework could not offer.
The future looks bright for Anubis and if we were able to achieve so much on such an old framework, the options have just become relatively unlimited.
There are still many updates and fixes to come, but the overall functionality is there - players can now enjoy features such as;

• Running on latest recommended artifact, gameversion 2189 with all latest DLC vehicles
  • Ability to support upwards of 500 players if desired on the correct hardware, more efficient database system, data management
  • All of the base functionality you would expect from Anubis
  • New character creation, housing, ped models, custom handling for vehicles
  • New voice system - no more Teamspeak required
  • New multi character, inventory, storage and item system
    eg Allows for item depth, information in items, such as serial numbers on weapons, the discovery of rare gems with particular values, or persistent IDs, if you steal an ID it still retains the information
  • Custom storylines written by Crypto!
    Just for Anubis. Using new features for storytelling such as persistent progression, decision based rewards and consequences.
  • Persistent drug addictions
  • Crafting
    Crafting is now a large part of Anubis, from food to weapons, attachments and gear.
  • Decay/usage
    Items and weapons can now decay
  • All new robberies for banks, houses with new mechanics and tasks to complete
  • New PDM, LS Customs, with rgb colour selecting
  • New financing system for taking loans at Pacific bank
  • New Jobs, Coral Queef have expanded, the mechanics are now focusing on upgrades
  • Ability to have a Gang and a Job at the same time
    You can now have an affiliation to a gang, giving you access to shared stash and vehicle garage, spawner. Every gang has the ability to spawn a Chino2, this is to encourage RP gang wars without huge monetary loss each time.
    Dynamic gang systems, territories, conflicts.
  • New expected modern game mechanics such as vehicle key sharing, house key sharing, apartment/stash at login
  • New skill system for activities
  • New mechanic repair system/materials - LS customs now allows for a repair, customization, colours etc to all players, vehicle upgrades can be performed by mechanics only.
  • New phone with features, new systems for contacting useful jobs such as DT Customs or Mechanics/Taxi
  • New racing mechanics with leaderboard system, track sharing and creation
  • New depth in weed cultivation, new strains, new drug processes
  • New menu for character interactions, sharing contact details, jobs options (kjobs for example), 3rd eye functionality to allow for interaction with in-game objects
  • And many many many more new additions, fixes, creations and places for you to explore.

Many thanks to those of you who support Anubis and understand the hundreds of hours, planning and coding it takes to make something like this that not only works, but that has the depth, fun and interesting hidden elements that everyone loved about V1-2
Anubis is now set up for the foreseeable future with a fantastic basis for myself and the admins to create new content for you to enjoy.

• Special thanks to;
    See the terminal [credits] outside of the Apartment Complex :heart:

TLDR
Everything is new.
New bugs for crypto to fix daily, if you find something, please open a ticket.
Keybinds and quickstart; QUICK START GUIDE - Google Dokument
No TS Required, V3 is ready to test
Ensure you turn your GTA5 voice settings on in the ESC Menu once in-game, including volume and keybind (default is N, LALT radio)
Connect: 69.164.207.19

5 Likes

This server is really good! I’m playing on it and love it! I’ve tried couple other servers and there’s just no comparison to AnubisRP. Join us so we can have more fun! ~Crazy Doc

+1
Have yet to rp on it but love the custom work done on this server. Gj on pulling something nice together.

Thanks for all the hard work JAM, we’re making something unique here!

I haven’t even played on your server mate. I was just viewing a few of the streams you posted. I was literally only leaving my feedback. No need to snap my friend

Ok🤦‍♂️

This server looks like it might be ok. I wouldn’t know? I got in for the very first time and was apprehended and then banned after my first 3 steps. Literally all I got to do. What gives?

I guess you punched someone straight away, or you didnt have a mic. There wouldnt be another reason.
People who are banned and wish to get a second chance can apply for the whitelist, if they are accepted they will be unbanned, although we only accept well thought out applications.

Well, I literally just created my character, walked three steps and that is all. I did have a mic and I’m on other servers. My friend was there so he asked why and the cop said I looked like I was going to cause trouble and that I had a bulletproof vest. And that if he didn’t like it, he could get banned too. I really didn’t have time to cause any trouble. We are talking 2 seconds after taking my first step. But, it’s fine. Just wanted to bring the issue up.

Likely the bulletproof vest and default face that would cause it. (looked at your database entry) your welcome to come onto the discord and open a ticket to get the issue resolved. We literally are looking for decent RP’ers, we have a whitelist switched on in the evening at peak times and allow players to join during the day to check it out.

New updates coming:
Multi characters
New vehicles
Player owned imports shop

1 Like

If you’ve been searching for hours on hours for the right server then this is the one.

Active Devs that have put thousands of hours into development, custom gameplay and a growing community, inspired by No Pixel but different in its own way.

If you’re sick of being RDM or trolled and can settle into RP, Gameplay then Anubis is the server for you.

Custom Jobs, Whitelisted Jobs, Robberies, High-End Vehicles, and the hidden locations are nuts.

Gameplay here: ANUBIS RP - GAMEPLAY - FEATURES

2 Likes

Great server, loads to do and find on there. The folks on the Discord are friendly and helpful too. If you’re reading this because you’re looking for somewhere to play, it’s well worth jumping in.

1 Like

This is literally the best server I have tried (and i’ve tried a lot) I have never seen devs so involved and active, there is literally amazing updates on a daily basis… My recommendation is you get in and apply for whitelist now before this server is slammed. incredible work to all the devs and community members that are supporting this project.

1 Like

+1 , Fantastic community, Brilliant and unique scripts in use in the game , Developers are extremely responsive to suggestions and bug fixes, a great community to get started in with like minded individuals who want to play out some good roleplay without the influx of kids breaking rules and spoiling it for everyone, Job Well done!

1 Like

Added 2 new PD’s

Added Black Market vendor(s)

Updated HUD (cruise,belt)

Created lockpick script (works on player vehicles)

Added new shitty apartment for rent;

Fixed Jerry can script (can now fuel vehicle with petrol can)
Added new hidden vendors to multiple locations

For those of you who missed it, multi chars is live and working.

Please check #:newspaper:updates on discord for a full list of new implementations

Recruiting for EMS/LSPD.

Great server, great people, great staff.I love this server, its made so much progress since i joined and just continues to get better and grow every day. :+1:

1 Like

Great Server and great staff, Developers are extremely responsive to suggestions and bug fixes, a great community to get started in with like minded individuals

1 Like

Officer Burnzy gets whipped in the pelvic bone and more from Anubis RP - ANUBIS RP GAMEPLAY This server is 10/10

1 Like

Gang implementation is now live (v1.0)
Player ran cartel & mafia - this includes many different aspects and is an activator role for Anubis.

News updates from Weazel news correspondant Charlie Bronson

Check #weazel-news on discord for more.

1 Like

delicious horse lasagne 10/10 :yum: