Anti cheat

Hey. When will you release the anti-cheat?
A lot of cheats and cheaters on servers!

I mean, cant they make that themselves?

So I ask that the FiveM themselves do anti-cheat

i mean, its the servers fault for handling important data client sided

2 Likes

just turn off scripthook lmao

Cheat engine and other things still persist however, thats why i said not to have data stored client side

even if cheat engine exists there is like 1% of players using it, u want a anticheat make one yourself or turn off scripthook,

Tell me, where is off? The path of the folder and where it to disconnect?

Yes there is, it is how the client can still run! What lies in open access and free! A fight with him it is difficult!
We just have a Russian community love to use cheats!

disable scripthook in server.cfg and if people still cheat just do what i said.

So I have it well worth it: sv_scriptHookAllowed 0
But cheaters are past it and enjoy the cheat!

Right, then store data server side and have check for player speed etc

We have looked into say that they can do with this cheat:

1. Teleportation
  2. NPS fall from the heavens to him
  3. Infinite ammo
  4. Don’t kill (goodmod)

I think FiveM should first of all not be responsible for dealing with hackers, GTA 5 itself should take care of that.
Second of all, it’s a bit unethical to add “anti cheat” to a software which in essence is a cheat…

Also you can do plenty of stuff to detect cheaters, Basic sanity checks can be performed to detect teleporters, speedhackers, infinite ammo and even god mode.

And the good 'ol phrase from OWASP:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Don’t_trust_user_input

Keeping critical data on the server side is also a good way to keep hackers at bay.

1 Like

FiveM development team is already doing it’s job by continuing to develop the mod. You are responsible for your server, not FiveM development team. You are a FiveM user that was given tools to create things and keep your server in control. In order to control your server you need to know how to write code. I’m guessing you don’t know how to write code. There’s your problem.

2 Likes
  • wanting to make a server
  • not knowing basic lua

2 Likes