You might have heard of the FiveM Server BOOST™ feature, which allows you to make your favorite server go all the way up to the top of the FiveM in-game server list.
Normally, you’d only get the ability to BOOST™ a server on FiveM with a Patreon Element Club subscription.
However, we’re offering a new option as of now: everyone Nitro Boosting FiveM on Discord gets a free additional 10 BOOST™ strength, even if you already have an Element Club subscription!
How to apply your BOOST™ to your favorite server? Simple:
- Make sure FiveM can find your Discord identity. Usually, this happens automatically when you launch the desktop app for Discord before FiveM.
- Nitro Boost FiveM on Discord.
- Start FiveM!
- Log in to a FiveM account (if you haven’t yet). You can do so in the settings:
- Go to the server list, find your favorite server, put your mouse over it, and click the tiny little chevron upvote icon:
- If all is right, your BOOST™ will be applied!~
Your BOOST™ power upgrade will remain for as long as you’re Nitro Boosting the FiveM server on Discord.