[Amazing People Needed]Owner of "Cryptic Riot RP" Looking for strong leaders to have fun and run Whitlisted jobs for hire! All positions Needed!

Hello, my name is Chris the owner of Cryptic Riot RP. First and foremost I have to say that the server is very strong and doesn’t seem to phase it or have any texture lag due to to many vehicles being spawned in one area. Most of my Emergency vehicles have custom 8K textures and have an ELS system. There are currently 32 add-in maps and counting. Its what you consider a FreeRoam server with Menus to spawn what you need to have a great RP. There are a bunch of _Add-On/Replacement_ vehicles already loaded in. I need strong Leaders to help build this server and bring it to the top! Looking to fill all positions within also Need a Developer to help with scripts, plugins and such to make things come together more smoothly. If interested you can email me directly on CRRP’s gmail or DM me on my discord. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon! :sunglasses:

P.S. We also have bubbles CAD/MDT system along with Teamspeak3!!!

Discord Name: LTM’sFinest86 (Chris)
Discord: https: //discord.gg/G4vt39p
Email: crypticriotrp@gmail.com

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like