Removed-no longer working

I had the same problem, the resource has to be named “police” or it won’t work.

Ohhhh Ok… Thank You! Ima try it out!

F5 won’t open a menu, any requiremnts needed to open the menu, Iam not running esx.

Essentialmode,

Make sure it’s named police and in your server.cfg you have ‘start police’

Done cheers,

Does anyone know how I could add “spawn police car “ from the menu?

What would the command be

I would just recommend using this menu: [Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

1 Like

but how do i download it

I’m new on development and modding world on fivem ^^’ so can someone give me all instructions to install this script please, very sorry i’m so bad and i don’t really understand how to install it

This script is outdated and will no longer be updated.

1 Like

Couldnt start recourse police? Im never able to go into my server without going in console and typing stop police and then when I do start police it kicks me out. Anyone know how to fix? I use couchdb. Or if someone could send me their files that work with couchdb that would be great since this is the only police system I will be able to use with couchdb that I could find.

Please read above or this quote here.

i have a problom with the menu when you are signing in to your cop thing you cant pres enter to select
a cop can you help with that

Have you downloaded XAMPP to start the MySQL Database?

no do i need to get that or no

Yes. If there is no database started the script will not run properly.

how can i add a department to the list.

Thanks to all of you that have helped out with questions. As of now no further development will be going into this script, i would ask that you read the post and comments before asking questions because more than likely its already been answered 100 times.

2 Likes

I really like the minimalistic design of this menu, it is war menu based or something else, @iceman.bvfd ? I would like to do my own for our esx_policejob :slight_smile:

any way to get a version of this without mysql requirement?

how to fix this?