[ALPHA] FS Freeroam 0.1.5 [FiveM-Scripts]

This is a change you’ve done in your resource that have to do with setting the gametype. It’s a conflict on your end.

Hi i love you’re Freeroam Scipt ^^ one thing i really want is that you can buy all new dlc car’s and not only the default car’s and some of the new dlc car’s in gta ^^’ is it possible for you? like the ramp buggy or the nightshark ^^

Just add them into your car shop part of the script.

when i add fs_freeroam to my couchdb it doesnt make anyting in there it has 0kb of data in there. is that suppose to happen. if not then where can i get fs_freeroam 0.1.4

Anyone knows how to fix Cuff WITH CopsFiveM?

is it correct that shops don’t work and you can’t buy appartments?

the towtruck job doesnt pay out money for me anymore and fs_freeroam doesnt leave data in my couchdb im suring fs_freeroam 0.1.5 essentials 3.2.3 and simple banking 3.0

why does my server freezes on the loading screen??

I got a problem(see screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/GjN10b9.jpg

and same problem like guys. I can buy car but it doesn’t spawn.

same here
even doesnt work when i use es_roleplay.

i got it to work but i have a problem when i try to buy a car it just keeps saying “loading” and I cant spawn a car with trainers either,

Theirs a bug with buying cars at the car shop it does not give it to you!

The current resolution for this would be to remove both the essential and fs_freeroam databases, clear the server cache, and then try again.

OKey, now is working but when I’m going trough car menu, it spawns actual car but previous don’t disappear.

Is there way to store car in garage?

How to repair problem with wrong sentence in strip bar?

will this be updated for the fxserver update?

Yes, the plan is for 0.1.6 to be compatible with fxserver. It’s a work in progress

5 Likes

Cant wait!!!

will it be able to run side by side with essentials 4 and es_rp?

This isn’t a roleplay gamemode. It’s a freeroam gamemode. Yes it’ll work with “es_rp” but it’ll likely conflict with somethings.

Nothings coming up on the map. http://prntscr.com/fyqgzb