[ALPHA] FS Freeroam 0.1.5 [FiveM-Scripts]

FS Freeroam 0.1.5 is available, the update can be found on the repository.

0.1.5 Changelog - 06/22/2017

Features

Added the option to enable / disable blips
    Added tow truck job
    Added Security Van Heists
    Added addcash and rmcash for moderators/admins
    Added multi lang support
    Added random trains
    Added new gang location
    Players can now fly from Los santos international airport to the MC Kenzie field.
    Added weapon store
    Added some apartments
    Server admins can enable / disable wanted music.

Fixes

Made freeroam compatible with EssentialMode 3.2.3
    Updated payment system
    Differnet configuration files client_config.lua and server_config.lua
    Server wont spawn players
    Fixed wrong coordinates for "Lesters"
    Fixed bug related "Smoke on the water, players can buy weed without money"
    Fixed fleeca job
    Refactored some code
3 Likes

Do we just drag and drop and replace our fs_freeroam? I’m trying this and i’m stuck at loading screen, the fs_freeroam document is being created in couchDB im just not loading in. Says in server console connecting: manny then underneath client manny quit.

Same problem here, maybe im doing something wrong i just replaced it for the old version

I’ve just started a fresh server to check it out, didn’t add any database stuff just essentialmode and es_admin
https://gyazo.com/8d1fce5ebc27bb2879a9bb4ba2e9b838

How do we attach vehicles when doing a tow truck mission?

I like the way the weapon store is set up but weapons don’t save to the database so you don’t get them when reconnecting. Still can’t figure out how to attach the vehicle on the tow job.

Can also see the text for the apartments through everything, even from a pretty far distance, also having this spammed in console https://gyazo.com/f378ae4a93f28e1453c1ee48b61eac00

Taking a flight from the city to up north is pretty neat but he doesn’t land, just plummets into the ground.

Think i’ll stick with the last version for now.

Ok its working, but still have a problem with fleeca job, i went to the bank, 4 stars, died to cops, went to the back again and received 500 000

yeah you will have to comment or take it out as its active by default.

comment what? please explain xD

On line 23 put – so it would be
–‘jobs/fleecaJob.lua’,

that would make fleecajob inactive.

Yeah, weapons persistence isn’t there yet.

Apartments stuff is still a WIP, thanks for the info!

I’m not sure what the conflict is. Did you try a separate fresh install after the latest pushes to the repo?

Taking a flight is a bit of a risk. Still a WIP, but still pretty cool even if it involves plummeting into the airstrip :airplane:

2 Likes

You back the tow hook to the front or back of the vehicle, while the hook is in its lowered position.

yeh ill just leave it like that, so people can get free money once everything is good ill do a wipe

How do I make myself server admin?

I can not use CouchDB, how to make it work with xampp? please

Does anyone know why the vehicle shop deducts the money but does not spawn the car? or how to fix it?

Thanks

I have the same problem

do i need to change anything in these lines?

db = {}
local pbytes = clr.System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(database[‘username’] … “:” … database[‘password’]);
local auth = clr.System.Convert.ToBase64String(j)

function db.getUser(identifier, callback)
local qu = {selector = {[“identifier”] = identifier}}
PerformHttpRequest(“http://” … database[‘host’] … “:” … database[‘port’] … “/” … database[‘name’] … “/_find”, function(err, rText, headers)
local t = json.decode(rText)`

theres a glitch with 4 integrity way apt 28 and 4 integrity way apt 30. they are stacked ontop of eachother and if u walk into it. it teleports you into a bush

I was trying out the airport script today and I noticed the plane kept crashing in the field next to McKenzie Airfield. I changed line 51 of airport.lua from

Wait(90000)

to

while GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerCoords.x, playerCoords.y, 0, 1916.275, 4707.327, 0) > 1000
do Wait(1)
end
SetVehicleLandingGear(airplane,2)

and was able to get a successful landing(not pretty, but successful). I also changed the plane from luxor to luxor2 and changed the seat int to 1 so I could look out the window as a passenger instead of sitting in the cockpit.

2 Likes

i can’t seem to combine freeroam and essentialmode, it keeps start/stopping, same with advanced rp & essentialmode, can someone help me ? https://gyazo.com/ac8b8e06958b2ae583eed54aa17c9d28