[ALPHA] FS Freeroam 0.1.5 [FiveM-Scripts]

hmm later when i change this on that what you write doesn’t work but now its works thanks! :smiley:

where is the SQL tables?

SQL tables are in essentialmode

Thank you very much, I was able to locate it. Sorry I’m new here and to all of this fun stuff. Like a kid in a candy store working to figure things out. :wink:

1 Like

Is this mod still supported, due to the new essential - mode update, it seems that I am unable to setup this modification properly as there is not support for SQL anymore.

This is what I am getting if I try to use it:

We have an updated version that was ported over by Kaner available on the Github.

FS Freeroam (updated for essential-mode 3.x.x)

1 Like

Hello and thanks for this update :slight_smile: is it normal if weapon dissapear when people disconnect since yesterday ? I’m still on the old version

I don’t understant, how to config the fs__freeroam 1.4 for couchedb? What file should I edit ? and an another question, why deleted es__freeroam and make a same with name fs__freeroam ?? thank you so much if you help me

To answer sim2511, that is not normal. You could be running a resource that does this, as to my knowledge there is nothing in this resource that removes weapons.

The file you need to edit would be the db.lua, which is what communicates with CouchDB. We renamed it from es, so that the author of ES (essential-mode) stops getting support requests for this server resource.

It was not intended to be that way either. The name es__freeroam was just our alpha (starting) name for the resource.

but, i don’t understand, why in the config.lua there is this line ?

require “resources/essential.mode/lib/MySQL” ? there is no mysql db

This has been addressed and updated, thanks.

Your welcome dude, i look it there are another problemes or bugs, see you soon

Omg. why change the name? why use CrouchDB? …

I dont see the fs_freeroam/config.lua …

It’s the db.lua dude, i make a tuto, patient if u want

ty.

Change mysql to cruchdb is a dick move.

I have everything in Mysql and now come to me with this CouchDB… omfg. and now i have to install CouchDB on my ARM server… This is getting worse.

why do want to update to 3.1.0 ? if you have a problem don’t update…

Sooner or later I’ll be forced to do the update.

To add new things.

But I do not understand how they make these sudden changes.
There should be support for both sides.

@Sweyk_YFinc

Sorry dude, but: Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. ^^’

I understand your concerns and understand that you are upset with the choice of moving fs_freeroam to couchDB, but it’s what the gamemode we’re built on uses.

MySQL will be supported again once FiveM has native support for MySQL.