ELS+ | fic

I am having this same problem, did you ever find out how to fix it?

I have a update that is still in the pipeline, but I have been busy with real life and new FiveM-Scripts projects.
I promise to get a new update out in 1 week from this post no matter what the state is.

2 Likes

almost a week! cant wait!

1 Like

i take siren control :wink:

how do i set this up and is there a way to implement a siren into it or how do i setup the siren keys

do i have to fully take out my els from gta v to be able to use this

Works great comboā€™d with client side ELS, only issue Iā€™ve noticed is for some reason only my police and police3 slots actually have working sirens, where I have police - police11, fbi - fbi9, sp1 - sp16 and it only works on 2 cars. Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this?

Have you specified all the correct metas and xmls for the controls and siren settings?

I have, yes.

(min char limit)

I seen something about charging for scripts donā€™t post that on here charging for a script to a video game that rockstar has rights to is how the last GTA5 mod got a legal cease and desist notice, please pm each other on another platform donā€™t sell scripts and get caught then ruin it for everyone, js

1 Like

This only seems to me working with my Police and Police 3 slots. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, is there a way I can change some of the keybinds? Any help would be much appreciated.

I get an error when using your script, when I connect to the server my game crashes. Disabled your script and it works fine, any ideas?

Do you also get the missipi-bacon-enemy?

I canā€™t remember it was 9 days ago lol, though if it was, what relevance is it? Have you found a work around?

I followed instructions in what was given and when i go to start up my server and run five m to get into the game, it said could not load ELS-FiveM :frowning: Someone please HELP :cry:

When running the server, I get an error code saying it could not load ELS-FiveM can someone please verify what I am doing wrong? I uploaded every file needed, put ELS-FiveM near the top of the server.cfg. Yet I am still getting this errorā€¦ I tried, deleting cache, stopping and restarting, then restarting ELS-FiveM with RCON and still no improvement.

I hope so too, because it seems as if it doesnā€™t want to work.

Can this be added to a Server , If so Please tell me . Donā€™t say look at my comment just tell me ā€¦

It is a server resourceā€¦ so yesā€¦

1 Like

I now have some more free time, so I will be working in fixing the current issues with ELS FIveM.

5 Likes