ELS+ | fic

Hey dude - I’m back to report another bug or two :smiley:

1 - When players join the server and press E to toggle the light, it turns on the siren for other players (this can be fixed by simply toggle G (siren) a few times.

2 - After some time it feels like some sync is going wrong.
ex. When I have lights only 1 player hear a siren, another doesn’t, and some other time when 1 player has lighst only all other players can hear a siren.

I hope this helps you in the development :slight_smile:

EDIT: The 2. issue can be temporary fixed by reconnecting the players havin problems

This script is not even working … GG

1 Like

What doesn’t work in the script?

It only gives an error.

Well, I could have guessed that. Am I going to have to guess, what error it gives, or are you going to provide some screenshots of the errors?

It’s in ALPHA… so …GG. If you want a finished one that works for you then go code it yourself otherwise don’t be rude to someone trying to make one himself and ALSO release his work to the fivem community.

5 Likes

It works for me - minor bugs but what can you expect from an ALPHA release

It works for me, just for police & police3

Other dont work / or bug :blush:

Have you tried with other users? :slight_smile:

so how do i add sirens into it for them to work

What do you mean? I don’t understand.

damn, i can’t wait :wink:

Thank you ejb1123. With this I have 44 ELS cars on our server, and everyone works the same way they do in LSPD:FR. I really appreciate your time and effort into this.

Thank you I hope the next update will make your experience better.

1 Like

would be great if the lights were implemented so they would sync with each other :frowning:

How you got Els cars to work with this?

1 Like

I followed the install instructions, and added the ELS files to my fivem main directory, plugins, and scripts. Also put the ELS files in your gta v main directory. Other than that nothing else.

Well you still need ELS client side for ELS to work which is where most problems are coming from with the lights were on your end the lights work normal but on others they move really slowly and unsynced, which is where i hope someone eventually gets that working.

@ejb1123 I’m getting this error after a client connects:

any ideas?

yeah thats a problem now if theres no need for the els mod and just have the script working that would be great.