ELS+ | fic

how can we find it? please provide info on the server or where the files are, I will gladly add it to our server for testing as well.

I believe he is only doing it if you can complir it atm

You can only use it on your own server if you compile the source code yourself. Otherwise you will have to test it on his test server.

Can someone help me. My server console does not see this Els-FiveM sript. How do I install this?

Read my reply above.

only what the server

server: ELS-for-FiveM [Test Server]

where can I find him

The server is back online

and what is the ip of the server

server: fivem.ejb1123.tk:30120

ELS dosen’t work yet on the test server, it is only siren control.

I know that is why it is work in progress. I never stated that lights were working.

Did you ever get the source code compiled and put it on mega? If so what is the download link?

There is a download of a DEV version in the OP but do not be supprized when it doesnt work right or doesnt work at all

this is still early on :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a timeline for working lights?

I currently do not have a timeline set for working lights.
When I get to working on lights I will first be releasing a test version of a spotlight. This will allow me to test the the sync system in a easy way.

3 Likes

If you mean spotlight for vehicles then that is very exciting. I have been messing around with the heli spotlight and while I can get it to turn on, I cannot get it to aim at a ped or vehicle that is identified as a ‘target’.

In case it helps, there is a short thread discussing this in the coding section of gtaforums. There is reference to an existing spotlight mod, made in C# I believe, which has source you can look at.

In my tinkering, which could easily have been flawed, the one advice in the thread to use SetMountedWeaponTarget has not worked out. It’s too bad since that would make things fairly simple. I noticed the guy who did the Spotlight mod instead uses the DrawSpotLightWithShadow native which makes it more complicated – ‘over my head’ I think.

1 Like

I am having an issue and I am hoping someone can help.

So, it works, just not on every car. Some allow me to use the controls, and the others just dont work.

A new updated has landed that allow the lights to be disable on in game vehicles

2 Likes