AllCity Project - International RolePlay

Hello Everyone ! Im here to present you our project and our needs. Sorry for my english, im trying my best.

ALL CITY PROJECT / RECRUITING AND PRESENTATION

All City is a RP server project (French) aimed at developing a new way of playing RP but also wanting to apply a very precise vision of RP.

To do this, we took the time during 5 long months to define in our opinion: what are the best possible ideas to innovate and to really change the current gameplay.

So we made the decision to develop under a personal core, a server completely handmade.

My name is Sor: the project manager, community manager and current mapper.

I’m joined by @Kalu , an expert JS / CSS / HTML developer who does a monster job and several video editors / mappers who help develop All City.

If we post this current message, it is because we come to wipe the departure of our developer back end, who left the project 2 days earlier for personal reasons and health.

That’s why we are actively looking for a person who is motivated to innovate, create according to a precise logic and take part in the project with us.

We are looking for a developer who can create in languages ​​such as SQL / LUA.

We are also looking for a developer capable of leading the whole back end development part. I specify that we are on a personal core (non esx / es / vrp), that’s why the adventure is very interesting but complicated for a begginer in development

Our resources for the Five M community :

We recently shared with the community 3 of our resources (while on ESX) that you can check here :

JOIN US / DISCOVER US (Cant load the videos, and the content here sorry) :

You can consult some of our original creations on our DISCORD and for some video in our YOUTUBE channel presenting some originals places / scripts quickly.

If you are interested in our project, do not hesitate to contact me in private message. Or on our discord as : @All-Sor.

Thank you all for your reading, hoping that our project will seduce one of you!

PS: Sorry for my english, im trying my best. I also speak French and Spanish.

2 Likes

Post edited with more details. Ty all for your reading.

Updates : new mappings and 2 mores scripts presentations.

EDIT : We will show to you today, our new creation. A totally new gameplay improvement and an exclusiv interaction script.You can check more about our new gameplay interaction system on our discord. Btw, we are looking for an English manager to manage An english All City server. Contact me if you are interested by our project

Recruitment : we are looking for an English foundator / community to open an English All City.
Contact me if you are interested.

Require : a community (at least 200 players), some experiences with Five M and to manage a team.

c’est possible d’avoir le concessionnaire modee svp ?