All Night Roleplay | Hiring CIV/LEO/EMS | Need A ESX Dev

Introduction

• Hello Five M community I am Tyler the founder and creator of All Night Roleplay [ANRP] we are a newly established community with 2 server currently up we have 2 trainer based Five M servers one is your everyday roleplay server with our added touch and the other is a American Patrol Server but with British patrol cars (Just something we are trying out) we are open to ideas because both the servers are in early stages but we are looking to change 1 of the servers into a ESX server !

Looking For Developer

• We are looking for a ESX Developer one that is experienced we don’t need any custom scripts so you wont have to make any (Unless you would like to that is) we have a vision for how we want our server to be we have ideas and as I said above we are still open to ideas

Discord

• Here is our discord link Join if you would like to Roleplay On Our Server / Dev For Us / Or Simply Trying To Find Your Place In The Five M Community’s
    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/DmhGasq

Civilian

• We have a whole load of ideas for roleplay scenarios but we need more Civs for most of them to happen we like to think of our community when we are making our servers that’s why we have a suggestions chat in discord so you guys can send personal mods you would like in the server.

Thank You

• I thank you for reading this maybe I will see you in the discord
  • Founder - Tyler

This is now the 2nd time your topic is being closed. Edit your original.