ALIVE Roleplay - Grand Opening! - New Player Friendly - SemiSerious - Streamer Friendly

Join for some great RP!

1 Like

EMS APPLICATION ARE STILL OPEN!!! Also server events to earn some money are trying to be started but the sever needs active members so join now and get a chance to become the riches person in the sever

This sever seems to have a lot of random event from time to time to make some good money!!! But for some really big events we need more active members

New Updates have just been made to the server!!

I joined the server a while back and still to this day they are constantly keeping up to date!!

1 Like

Still one of my favorite servers to play on… people should really try it out and see

The server just had somebody more updates to the police and end force! They are growing and being trained better come join and find out just how much we are having

The sever now has the ability to transfer ownership of vehicles!!! And a lot more!!!

More and more people are joining the server from the looks of it we are getting enough active members to do one crazy event!!!

1 Like

I second that :slight_smile: This server seems to get better and better every day! Im enjoying the RP

The RP is steady growing you guys should see for yourself!

how do I join im new

1 Like

how do I get there

1 Like

PD and EMS Applications are up and open! Also mechanics apps are open! Come join us…!!!

Today marks my first day back I liked the old sever. So Im happy to be back

This city was amazing and with these last few days I’m still having fun!! Updates to city are on it way!

No big updates but we are looking for some EMS!!

So happy it’s back up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The city is still actively looking for job position to be filled!!

bump bump… the city has had little minor updates

1 Like