Looking for a developer [experienced]

hello! i am looking for a developer for my server that can add cars in, and scripts…please add me on discord if you are interested.

you must be experienced

UNKOWNZ#7265

Need someone that can do custom vehicle skins

Bump!!! Join today! Still need dept heads

Bump recruiting still need fire chief!! Join today!

DO NOT JOIN!!!
THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR DOING
bad community

1 Like

Lol find something better than telling people that their community is bad …u were not even in it for a hour so you don’t kneo what what we do or if it is bad…don’t judge a book by its cover

Bump! Still looking for a fire chief!! Join today

Bump!! Still looking for a chief!!

Join today!!! Need members!!

Maybe not bump every 5-8 hours?

Joined their discord, and they started asking me to merge my community with their’s and they started spamming me with messages saying to make them admin in my server, then they banned me because i denied it. Wouldn’t advise joining this server, they seem to just want to sabatage other communities. Horrible discord server, ugly roles and everything, they lie and say they put hundreds of dollars into a server that is a complete joke. Don’t join.

Lol we thought u were sketchy…you don’t know what we did with the server…and you can’t say our discord is bad…it’s not…ig it’s a opion(: go and trash talk someone else thanks

Hundreds of dollars for what? If you put hundreds of dollars into a FiveM server omg just kill me now…

1 Like

Niko K. C-01 - Today at 4:51 PM
Lil goat giv us som monney for the server
pliz

Dmitri G. 1A-01 - Today at 4:51 PM
He is also a DOJ dev
Niko K. C-01 - Today at 4:51 PM
:smile:
LilGoat - Today at 4:51 PM
LOL

– REP

1 Like

Yeah, i was the one being sketchy, sure. I wasn’t the one spamming someone with MAKE ME ADMIN MAKE ME ADMIN.

I said no many of times and you guys kept asking, i know what your plans were.

Exactly the stuff they do, they just try to get money from people and try to scam them.

Bump looking for dept heads…join today!

looking for a dev add me on disc!