Limitless Network | LLNW | CAD/MDT/Civilian Management | We need YOU | Unique map

Dont forget us highway patrol people.

Some crazy old men just sitting on the railroad tracks over raton canyon…what may they be up to?

Great Roleplay Community! :wink: @termanator1128

Another night…another fire out…

Been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now and I love it. Friendly staff, great admins, and the rp is taken seriously.

Looks like the yellow jacket is on fire again…
Photo credits; Jammal R.

Another angle of our Tahoe! You could drive this if you joined!

This server is really great! I really recommend this server!

GUYS READ THIS!!!

You only need to do an interview to join! No long, boring and dreadful application! Click the discord link below to get started!

Fire Department ready to roll out! Lets go! Apply today!

NEW TRAILER RELEASED!
Below is our new trailer for our server! This is amazing! Thanks everyone that helped!

Join the discord to join, remember, there is no application, just an interview!

After playing with everyone here for about 2 weeks, I know that everyone here is awesome! As the only female in the community, it was really refreshing to not be looked down upon by all the guys. I feel like a part of the team! The roleplay’s good, too! :grin::grin::grin: Being apart of the Serrif’s department is a great experience and the calls are… how you say… interesting… in a good way. Love this community!

Thank you for those kind words. It really means alot!

As you can see above, our community is truly great, our current members enjoy it greatly!
If anyone wants to join! You only need to do an interview, no boring application!
JOIN BELOW! WE NEED YOU!

A facebook shooter gets driven to jail after killing 4+ people.

2 Best friends chillin at the pier at night.

JOIN, AND DO YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY!

Could not agree more. Make sure you come check out the server today!

Great to hear!

JOIN TODAY! ALL YOU NEED IS AN INTERVIEW!

1 Like

Come join in on the evacuation lol!

Hey all! We had an amazing patrol last night where LS went into EVAC Mode due to a hurricane that flooded Sandy Shores! If you want to do something like this, all you need to do is join the discord, and get interviewed. There is no application.

Last night during patrol, an old man rear ended a police cruiser, causing him to get pulled over.

You should join this roleplay! All you have to do is join the server below and get interviewed!