[AIO] FXServer AIO EZ Installer!

Hello everyone, long time lurker here :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been running FiveM servers for my community and friends for some time now, I think it’s time to give to the community something back!

Back in the days, I used to delete/create/reinstall my VPS / dedicated server dozens of times per day until I got everything perfectly working, so I built a tool to help me install all the necessary to run a FiveM server every time I reinstalled my VPS.

With this tool, you will be able to install all necessary to run a FiveM server and deploy FiveM servers easily!

What’s included in this AIO:

• MySQL Server
  • FTP Server
  • Apache Web Server
  • phpMyAdmin
  • Microsoft Redistributables
  • FXServer Deploy Tool

HOW TO USE

Just download the tool to your Dedicated Server, VPS or home computer, and install it, all options are menu driven, you can automatically install all necessary, or manually install all modules individually.

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD

https://goo.gl/Wyb3Te

Source Code (.exe was generated with Winrar): https://goo.gl/NK2kT5

CHANGELOG

v02

• Changed Redistributables installation order to avoid installation errors on old windows versions.
  • Added Firewall Automatic Rules on server deployment (default FXServer PORT on automatic option).
  • Added Firewall Manual Rules (user define PORT want to add to firewall) on manual option.
  • Removed xampp control panel .exe as was causing false positives on some anti virus systems.

v01 - Initial Public Release

CREDITS

All credits go to CitizenFX Collective for awesome FXServer work, to Shuzu for his awesome FXUpdater, to Xampp dev’s for the awesome package, and the rest!

6 Likes

Moved it for ya :wink: also if you could upload the download straight to the fivem topic that would be great :slight_smile: (Unless it is too big)

EDIT: It is an exe I believe you have to put the source code.

Are the packages auto updated?

Hi!

Thanks for moving!

It’s a .EXE file created with WinRar, i can upload the .RAR file if you want, just because .EXE i made on WinRar will create the desktop icons and run the menu after unrar / install :slight_smile:

File has around 300mb, what’s the limit ?

Not for now, maybe on a next version, all packages included are updated.

Would be awesome for people who’s not so friendly with MySQL etc.

It will install MySQL 7.2.1 + phpMyAdmin for you, you probably don’t need to update MySQL in the next following months :slight_smile:

I know it’s the latest. But would be good for people that don’t know that you need to update :slight_smile:

MySQL it’s something that doesn’t require much update, im still using 5.6 in some of my machines :wink: The included version it’s latest 7.2.1.

Idea for future releases is to reduce package size, make it automatically download / update from some web server :slight_smile:

hey yo windows smartscreen virus protector told me that its a virus and i checked on virustotal and here is the results.

Baidu

Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401.9500.9999

SentinelOne

static engine - malicious

Sophos ML

heuristic

Hey!

Might be false positives, this is based on xampp standalone package that you can download from here > https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/7.2.1/ i have included the source code above, i have this project sitting on my HD for months never got any warning but ill check once on desktop.

You can download the source code of it above, the .EXE it’s just automatically generated by Winrar, believe will not cause that.

ok. just wondering because as soon I double clicked it, my computer froze up for like a good 3 seconds and then it gave me the virus protector thingy. thx:)

On desktop now, i just run a windows defender scan on the package and didn’t found anything, also downloaded malwarebytes to be sure, and didn’t found anything also.

Made a bit of investigation and seems a false positive from Xampp Control Panel (xampp.exe) https://adwaretips.net/6955-report-6955-xampp-malicious-program-remove-virus/ if that the case i can remove it from the package since not being used for anything.

If you can run a scan on the package from your computer, should tell you the file.

it worked perfectly, i just ran a test and it worked !

Awesome!

If you create more than 1 server don’t forget to change the PORT on server.cfg, each server needs to be on different PORTS or IP’s in case you have multi IP’s.

Ill try to integrate CouchDB and a few more goodies on the next release :slight_smile:

New version released with few things adjusted, enjoy guys!

v02

• Changed Redistributables installation order to avoid installation errors on old windows versions.
  • Added Firewall Automatic Rules on server deployment (default FXServer PORT on automatic option).
  • Added Firewall Manual Rules (user define PORT want to add to firewall) on manual option.
  • Removed xampp control panel .exe as was causing false positives on some anti virus systems.

I have alot problems with my server dosent show up on the servers list and people cant join, i think i need to update it, is it any update package

You can update your servers by downloading fivem server files and overwrite them on your server folder.

https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/

Ill add an Update function on next release :slight_smile:

The problem now is that i cant see the server on the list, i start it then like 3min after its gone

When you create a server, will always download the latest files, so if you just created it, it’s not outdated.

Check what says the console, also check your windows firewall, try to temporarly disable it and see if it’s that.