AI Airplanes?

Does anyone know if there are any scripts that put AI Planes that fly around in the server?

that’s a good question. but unfortunately, it’s non-existent. but in my opinion it would get annoying plus as long as you dont have any AI script it should be continueing to fly on its own in and out of LSIA.

FiveM automatically takes them out…

the jets fly over Zancudo valley

FiveM doesn’t take anything out.
If it’s not there, then it’s not in GTA V by itself, but rather a (rockstar) script specific to gta:o or gta v singleplayer.

Afaik the planes you commonly see in GTA V singleplayer, are locked out of any multiplayer mode, because if you quit a session on a server (rather than disconnecting) and wait for a few seconds, you’ll see them flying around like they do in singleplayer. So it’s not something fivem deliberately takes out.

Well is there any way to add them back?

Nope, as GTA V is probably designed like this. You don’t see those planes in GTA:O either. So you’d have to script them yourself and task peds to fly them manually.

Sounds like a shit load of work that I dont know how to do lmfao :joy:

They Still Fly Around On My FiveM Server Always Have Since It Launched Back In April 2018

1 Like

Hey, do you still have the code for AI Planes? I am trying a lot with TaskPlaneChase, but the plane is out of control at 1st „waypoint“….

So I have 3 ped Tasks in a Row with a Wait between. And after the 1st one the Plane crashes down