Again a log out problem

I have written about it before with no answers, therefore I try again :relaxed:

To our dear developers. Please try to fix the log out problem. Sometimes a player can’t log out from our server, he/she can stand there for hours without something happens :sleeping:

1 Like

Yes, same problem on my server.

This is probably a bug with whatever you’re using for name tags - disconnecting players won’t disappear but will turn into AI trying to flee, unless not in a place where AI can move.

That name tags don’t get removed is a bug with that, instead.

Yes I know that a player gets to an AI at log out. Maxie told me that he often is in ‘god mode’, it could be an explanation. But again, it does not always happen, only sometimes. So please give the ‘log out’ function an additional check so all logs off independent, what mode they are in :relaxed:.

I’ve had this happen to me as well. A friend disconnected and their ped remained with the name. After several minutes, it said they disconnected (I think it said Invalid with trainer) and then the ped began wandering. Only noticed it that one time. Not sure of any factors that could have gone into play with causing it.

at worst a trainer bug, not calling REMOVE_MP_GAMER_TAG on the gamer tag display it created.

also, as it said **Invalid**, that is probably an outdated trainer version.

Yeah, I haven’t got around to updating the new trainer.

But still, the trainer doesn’t control the ped by having it stay there, does it?

Hi again :slight_smile:
Still the same problem, but this time he was not in ‘god mode’. He died when I shot but, lived up again in the same moment and still without a log out :astonished:.

Hi all

Dont use to long Citizen.Wait(60000) Clientside
Replace it with a SetTimeout(60000, function() end)

Not Good:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(10000)
                -- DO STUFF
	end
end)

Good:

local function simpleTimer()
	SetTimeout(15000, function()
		local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
		if playerPed and playerPed ~= -1 then
			-- DO STUFF
			simpleTimer()
		end		
	end)
end
simpleTimer()

After change log out problems disapear :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.