After Hours Nightclub Coordinates and Props

You need to load the IPL’S to fix the holes of the map

Yeah but what are the ipl’s called?

1 Like

ba_int_placement_ba_interior_0_dlc_int_01_ba_milo_
ba_int_placement_ba_interior_1_dlc_int_02_ba_milo_
ba_int_placement_ba_interior_2_dlc_int_03_ba_milo_

Is there a tutorial on how to do it?

The night club is not loading correctly. I enabled the ipls and updated fivem and the artifacts. Is there a fix?

Also is there an arena interior yet?

1 Like

It looks that its not that easy as loading YMAPs…
Our best shot is to wait for update of

1 Like

I don’t know

FiveM has done all the hard work for you guys now. Just load the ipl’s interiors or it will look like that pic above.

If you do it right it will look like this minus the smoke, peds, monitors, music

I have loaded the ipls. But i get what you see in the above pick. Can you share your ipls? maybe i’m missing something.

Yeah… i have all new dlc, iploader, bob_ipl, … and i don’t see nothing… just see black building with some proops haha!

I’m on it rn.

It should be updated quite soon :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks man.

1 Like

Anyone got a list of co-ords and vehicles?

So somehow I got the bloody nightclub to load, I have no idea how, and now it wont load anymore.

No fog, no Led lights, no people, no ads on the signs, but the DJ and the music is there, the lights are on

I think it’s a bit too bright

Hello been using the afterhours nightclub on my server and I have been trying to find a way to lock a couple of doors which i cannot find the prop names for anywhere the doors names I am looking for a screenshotted below. If anyone could help me with this id greatly appreciate it!

ba_prop_door_club_glass ; Hash: 2245998685

ba_prop_door_club_edgy_generic ; Hash: 390840000 (Not sure about this one)
Hope this helps

2 Likes

changed the second one to ba_prop_door_club_glam_generic because of the glam interior and worked a treat, thank you so much for your help it was really very much appreciated <3

2 Likes