ADPS | Arizona Department of Public Safety | 200+ Custom Vehicles | arizonadps.teamspeak3.com | www.arizonadpsrp.weebly.com | Custom CAD/MDT | Hiring All Positions | Watch the video

roleplay
cops
police
server
arizona

Arizona Department of Public Safety

Hello, and welcome to the Arizona Department of Public Safety FiveM roleplay community.

Some basic information to get started
  • We are fairly new community on FiveM (opened 3 months ago, relative to this date [December 7, 2018])
  • We are owned and operated by three owners. PolarHusky99, Hammy, and Ricky Bobby.
  • We are vastly growing community and we hope to continue this great track into the new year.
  • We have 4 Careers for you to consider while with us; Arizona Department of Public Safety, Mesa Police Department, Mesa Fire Department, and finally Civilian Department.
  • Each department consists of it own Command Staff who run each department collaborating with each other to make the community the best it can be.
  • We do not have scheduled patrol times. This being said roleplay on our server is 24/7 so at any point you can connect and start roleplaying immediately!

Departments and Sub-Divisions

Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Arizona DPS S.W.A.T.
- Arizona DPS K-9 Division
- Arizona DPS Criminal Investigations Division (CID)
- Aviation Support Unit (ASU)

Mesa Police Department
- Air Patrol Unit
- MPD Special Response Unit (SRU)
- MPD Special Investigations Unit (SIU)

Arizona Civilian Department
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- Gruppe6 Security Company
- Various Airline companies
- Maricopa County Fugitive Recovery Office
- Mesa Media Company (Stringer Co.)

Applications

DPS Application: https://goo.gl/forms/FlofgsciMfs0VTLi1

Civilian Application: https://goo.gl/forms/o3W15oWZh2bUqx263

Mesa Police Application: https://goo.gl/forms/8Nz5rWC4TI6fqslb2

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns we encourage you to contact us via TeamSpeak, email, or Discord (listed below)

TeamSpeak: arizonadps.teamspeak3.com

Email: arizonadpsrp@gmail.com

Informational Discord: https://discord.gg/7VCh7Fm

Server Direct Connect IP: 74.91.122.48:30120

DOPE SERVER! I recommend that everyone checks it out.

Great server, you should check it out!

EEwwww WEee That stang looks sharp!

Submitted a Civilian Application.

Great server, Im now a developer on there server and great staff and great people within the server. GO JOIN

We implemented the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department. It has 17 custom vehicles and new peds. Come check it out

Hello, I’m Sergeant Declan of the Arizona DPS within the server and i can tell you that from the time i’ve been here that the experience that us Law enforcement try and give the Civilians is great, we have as much Law enforcement on everyday as we can, we host daily briefing, we have active ingame mods/admins to help against any modders and we have custom vehicles! i highly recommend that you come and check us out, i can guarantee one thing, you will NOT regret it!

Arizona Strong!:muscle:

I love this truck! :heart_eyes: Apply for ADPS Civilian
​Department today! https://arizonadpsrp.weebly.com/adps-civilian-department.html

Damn this is a good lookin server. New DOJ?

Owners Treat people like trash they force you to apply to drive custom cars The Cops are horrible very disrespectful if you say something about it they will abuse the fuck out of you They honestly couldn’t care about how people are treated its a toxic community.

From our Server Logs

Poseidon murdered Digger. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:08:07
Poseidon knifed Clout. [Knife] 10.11.2018 - 20:08:17
Poseidon pulverized Digger. [Pump Shotgun] 10.11.2018 - 20:08:25
Poseidon murdered Clout. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:07:28
Poseidon rifled Digger. [Assault Rifle] 10.11.2018 - 20:05:46
Poseidon rifled Clout. [Assault Rifle] 10.11.2018 - 20:05:52
Poseidon rifled Digger. [Assault Rifle] 10.11.2018 - 20:05:55
Poseidon murdered Clout. [Baseball Bat] 10.11.2018 - 20:05:20
Poseidon murdered Digger. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:04:27
Poseidon murdered Clout. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:04:05
Poseidon murdered Digger. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:04:10
Poseidon murdered Clout. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:04:12
Poseidon murdered Digger. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:02:36
Poseidon murdered Digger. [Unarmed] 10.11.2018 - 20:02:21
Poseidon rifled [L-02] - JuiceBox. [Assault Rifle] 10.11.2018 - 20:01:26

[CM][S-01][R-144][V-15]Robert kicked Poseidon , Reason: FailRP, breaking peacetime
[A-1] PolarHusky99 Banned Poseidon , Reason: FailRP, RDM, Disrespect

Dont Mess with the family! :skull:

If you have a grievance about someone in Command we ask that you peacefully come to our TeamSpeak and express your concerns directly instead of taking to the internet.

Apply for Stringer at C4! Its very fun!

I truly enjoy being apart of this community. I think that all of the people who are involved in the community take everything very seriously and expect the best from everyone. I’ve always been treated fairly and respectfully with every owner, admin, member, and non members on this server. This is definitely the best server I’ve ever played on.

I joined ADPS about 2 1/2 months ago, and it has been amazing everyday since. We have grown in size tremendously. We now have over 200 people in our discord and we get full servers everyday with at least 7-15 cops on. Come join us today! We are soon going whitelisted on weekends as well so you can say bye bye to all those pesky modders. Come apply and get whitelisted for next weekend. It will be the most fun you’ve had in a while!