Administrator/Server Operator looking for work!

Hey guys! I’m the owner of Boondock County Roleplay, which I have been working on for the past 3ish months. I’ve decided being a server owner is not quite the workload I was looking for, and that I’d rather work as a technical hand with a team. So, I am seeking out a community that is in need of an administrator/server operator.

I am looking for a community of any size that is owned by someone over the age of 20. I’m in my late 30’s and prefer working with a mature group of people. Please note I am not looking for a temporary position, I am hoping to find a home that I can dedicate all my time to long-term.

I’m not a coder and was self-taught along the way, but I have experience with:

• Setting up a FiveM server running ESX
  • Researching, installing, and repairing mods
  • Limited knowledge of setting up a VPS server on Linux
  • Installing and managing voice communication servers and websites
  • Managing communities
  • Some experience creating vehicle templates in Illustrator & Photoshop
  • I’m sure I’m missing stuff…

If you think I may be a good fit for your community, please send me a private message with information about your server and current staff. Try to include enough relevant information, I cannot join 30 discord servers for a chat.

Whats the new discord invite link because they’ve all expired.

Hello! I just read your post and we need someone just like you here at HighLife RP! If you are wanting to join here is the discord!

Discord:

Hey there Spicy, nice to see you again. You were removed from my community for abusing your moderator powers. I’m certain I would not fit in over at HighLife but thanks for the offer!

Sent you a PM @Norl Thanks

I pmed you last night. feel free to message back with questions and all

Hey I am the director o City Of Toronto Roleplay and id certainly like to discuss so opportunities I may have for you within my community join our discord and we can talk further on there https://discord.gg/yTnnDrY

Also if you’d like more info on my community check our post City Of Toronto Roleplay - Canadian Based RP - Custom CAD - Ontario Provincial Police - Toronto Fire & EMS - Citizens Of Ontario Recruiting!

Thanks Tanoshi, I’ll get back to you shortly. :slight_smile:

Hi are u still looking for work as we have some the we need help

Antonio Shaw
Owner
NZRP clan