Admin Mustang w/ Red Lights

I am here to release a livery for Masterschwag 2015 Non-ELS Mustang from LCPDFR.

It is just a simple admin livery with the lights adjusted to be ALL RED. Included in the download is a ytd for his model that you will need to download from lcpdfr. (LINK BELOW)

P.S - I have added a PSD down below for anyone who wants to edit it for their server.

If you need me contact me on discord feel free to PM me.

Images

!
!

Downloads

Original Model - LCPDFR

PSD & YTD - Google Drive

3 Likes

First Admin Mustang I Have Seen Very Nice Thx

1 Like

I appreciate it, hope to release some more and better liveries soon. This one took 20 minutes so it is not the greatest but I am looking to release some Police Packs soon. :slight_smile:

I mean. Meh. I’d prefer it on a car that doesn’t shout "I’m 12 and got admin on this server look here:) "

2 Likes

Nothing is forcing you to use this car, its up to you to take a car and make a livery for it. If you would like to suggest a better model you would like send it to me and I may do it in my free time.

1 Like

Please remove the Discord invite from the OP.

Please read PSA on Advertising in Releases

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Should have realized before I posted this, I’m not one of those anti-admincar bafoons. I agree there is a time and place for them. I was simply recommending a different car. Do something unique. :slight_smile:

nice release man :slight_smile: Mustangs are my favorite vehicles hehe :slight_smile:

Sorry about that FAXES, it has been removed and edit. Please notify me again if my current edit is still not appropriate.

I am up for anything, if you want to PM me a model of vehicle you would like to see I will get onto it. May it be Law Enforcement Related or another admin vehicle. :slight_smile: -Eden

1 Like

I appreciate the kindness. As stated before I would love some requests to make some more. :slight_smile: -Eden

1 Like

I’m not looking for anything, but thanks for the offer! What I also recomend, is adding multiple liveries. Make it a normal PD car and then have an admin livery admins can switch into when needed.

It comes like that default, I have liveries that match my specific departments as the default ones are not that good.

Another car to break people’s rp facepalm

All I released was a texture for a pre-existing car. I don’t know why you have to be negative, if you wan’t a shit server with shit admins go play on the ones JMWfilms highlights. Nothing is forcing you or anyone to use this car. As I said to others, recommend me a different model or IRL department you like and I will work on it when I have time. -Eden :slight_smile:

@SouthwestRP I see you textured the lights to be red, but you dont have a carcols with all red. Would you like help with that?

The car itself is a dlc.rpf how would I upload this?

you would need to find a carcol and have the carvariations read to that sirensetting ID

the PSD & YTD Google Drive doesn’t work

i couldnt download the PSD And YTD