adhesive.dll and CPU Overclocking

EN:

Hello, I’m creating a discussion to see if people have ever had problems with adhesive.dll while their setup was overclocked.

for my part, I must mount the VCORE at 1.40V so that FiveM launches. And I have not tested these parameters over time.

I am interested in all information about this.

Best regards,

GecoBla

I have my AMD A10-6800K Overclocked. All I did was increased my Max Voltage to 2.0V and increased the Multiplier to 43.0 and the Bus to 103 in my BIOS and I havent had any issues with FiveM running. I also have my RAM overclocked from 1600mhz to 1922mhz and I got better performance out of FiveM and GTA than i did at the base speeds on both my CPU and my RAM. My CPU Runs at 4.4ghz with my overclock and a Base CPU speed of 4.1ghz before overclock.

Overclocking will not cause any issues or file related issues if the clock is stable.

I haven’t touched an AMD cpu since my FX 3200+ back in the day… But I find it really hard to believe you’re using 2v on your cpu, that seems wildly excessively even if you were doing benches with liquid nitrogen. lol

1 Like

Thats just the Max I have it set at in the BIOS. Typically maxes at 1.5v when under heavy load.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.