[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

I believe it has nothing to do with the garage
check the requirements

Delete your server cache.

did that…

First i got the inventory hud 2.1 deleted the cache, and added it to the server, gave me the same issue. then added the trunk inventory and still had the same issue

i have almost same problem , when i press Y the truck open and close for 1ms and nothing happen
i have ESX Inventory HUD version ‘1.1’ and ESX trunk inventory version “2.0.1”

I have everything uploaded in my server and put in server.cfg but when opening the trunk does not open it I press L and does nothing in return the inventory hud if that works for me.
pls help me , thanks for advanced.

Really great job again ! But doesn’t work with
Esx_jb_eden_garage :sob:

That is just a script that store the vehicle… the inventory is saved in a differente table

What lockpick system do you use?

This one https://github.com/XxFri3ndlyxX/esx_lockpick But if you want npc car to be locked you will need a script for that. It’s not included in this script because i have another script that does it so you need like something like this. https://github.com/DanFrmSpace/esx_npclock

1 Like

Same here, i press L the trunk is opening but closes instantly and nothing happens, using advanced garage as well

plz help

my vehicle ever have black money 0

It will be an error if you try to take out

Error running call reference function for resource esx_inventoryhud_trunk: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:201: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘blackMoney’)
stack traceback:
@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:201: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_inventoryhud_trunk: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:628: in local ‘cb’
@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/trunk.lua:106: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’

i have a question is this hud/trunk script using the latest version of esx_trunk with the dup issue fixed or not sure?

Moving items from trunk to inventory moves x4 of what your moving. So moving 500 dirty money moves 2000 dirty money,

the base esx_trunk menu still pops up as well sometimes it gets stuck so you have the old esx_trunk menu showing. So far thats all i could find
Multiple people can open trunk error of dupe plate below

[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_trunk] An error happens on MySQL for query “[object Object]”: ER_DUP_ENTRY: Duplicate entry 'XEH 328 ’ for key ‘plate’
Error: (node:29570) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:29570) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

Like all errors and problems that you have are because you did not install resource properly.

i need help plz i tray to use this script but for some reason dont work for me i did everithing like in description bur when i hit Y don do anything y event try to hit Y and then hit f2 to tray to drag and dont work

@Trsak yah forgot to disable original esx_trunk. only issue is when trunk blankmoney is zero and someone moves it throws error in console but other then that awesome job

On InventoryHUD script find row 441 and change if blackMoney >= 0 then to if blackMoney > 0 then then the empty blackmoney is not there anymore.

1 Like

The vehicle is already in the database. The Error tells you that if you can read!

Edit: so no, it’s not because owned_vehicles got a plate column. It’s because you already have the vehicle in the trunk database table.

how you made it to work? my problem is that im pressing the open trunk key but it opens the trunks and then closes and does nothing? tried to reinstall everything that it requires

I can see this now, should I just reset data of both tables?

Edit I deleted both tables, asked someone to buy a car, somehow the same error appear, after that noone can open the trunk.