Adding selections to barbershops

I have barely any knowledge on coding/scripting and the developers on the current server I play on have no knowledge of how to do this or if it’s possible, but how would you go about adding the colored eyes/contacts to an existing barbershop or is this even possible on FIVEM? I suggested it to them and they kinda replied to me like I was dumb and I don’t really enjoy that. Some helpful closure to the question and or help would be much appreciative. The reason I asked because it is in the GTA gamefiles and it’s not a mod of any sort.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

newes Release of esx_skin comes with eye colors. make sure you have that and then add it to your barbershopscript, or make this easy do you even use esx? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure what the developers use but I can ask, In that case That helps a TON thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently we use vRP not ESX :frowning:

Do you know if vRP supports them? or how to add those in?

i think it supports too, never done anything with vRP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.