Adding black market shops within esx_shops

I’m trying to modify esx_shops to include shops that use dirty money while the regular shops continue to use clean via the config. I added the option to set Currency as either ‘clean’ or ‘dirty’.

Seth = {	-- Seth the Meth Kit Dealer
		Items = {},
		Currency = 'dirty',
		DisplayBlip = false,
		DisplayMarker = false,
		Pos = {
			{x = 1390.341,    y = 3600.885,  z = 38.941}
		}
	},

then in my server lua i have this within the buyItem event.

if zone.Currency == 'clean' then
		if xPlayer.getMoney() >= price then
			-- can the player carry the said amount of x item?
			if sourceItem.limit ~= -1 and (sourceItem.count + amount) > sourceItem.limit then
				TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('player_cannot_hold'))
			else
				xPlayer.removeMoney(price)
				xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, amount)
				TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('bought', amount, itemLabel, ESX.Math.GroupDigits(price)))
			end
		else
			local missingMoney = price - xPlayer.getMoney()
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('not_enough', ESX.Math.GroupDigits(missingMoney)))
		end
	end
	if zone.Currency == 'dirty' then
		if xPlayer.getAccount('black_money').money >= price then
			-- can the player carry the said amount of x item?
			if sourceItem.limit ~= -1 and (sourceItem.count + amount) > sourceItem.limit then
				TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('player_cannot_hold'))
			else
				xPlayer.removeAccountMoney('black_money', price)
				xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, amount)
				TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('bought', amount, itemLabel, ESX.Math.GroupDigits(price)))
			end
		else
			local missingMoney = price - xPlayer.getAccount('black_money').money
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('not_enough', ESX.Math.GroupDigits(missingMoney)))
		end
	end

In all my attempts to date, its charged one currency regardless of whats been set, or both, or none. This particular version breaks it so nothing is bought. No errors in either client or server console. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.