Adding a stream that loads but doesnt show up

I am trying to get this to work. I believe I have to replace a ped with the files inside as the files are for mp_s_m_armoured_01.yft.

Followed the REPLACE tutorial here and all my folders are set and all that but when I spawn the ped its just the normal ped.

I created a folder called [T800] in the resources folder. Inside of that folder is a folder labelled TERMINATOR. Inside of that folder I got stream and a __resource.lua (It is empty not sure if that matters or not). I then took all the files from the download and put them right into the stream folder. Added start TERMINATOR to the server.cfg and nothing when I spawn the ped. Just the original PED. Am I missing something?

Here is a pic of the files listed in the TERMINATOR folder.

https://gyazo.com/eaa75c7f611234055791d4d122f89dde

After doing all this I also wiped my cache folder as well.

All help is appreciated.

This is the mod I am trying to install.

How large are the files?

The file size is 3.1 MB

Stream? Try stream.

That, and this seems to be a streamedped so you need to prefix with a directory and ^ and have the subdir_file_mapping policy.

Yeah I swapped it to stream yesterday thinking maybe that was the issue but didnt seem to fix it. Could you elaborate a tad on how to do that please?

I am assuming you mean by doing this?

I think I managed to figure out why it is not working. It does replace the one PED which is fine but the additional files like hair, lowr, uppr etc must be the clothes or skin as you would call it. How do we push new clothing or where would I push it in the first place for it to be replaced.?