[Add-On][Release] Ford F550 ESU Administrator Skin [ELS][Candice]

This Would Not Be Possible Without @Candice_P and Her Ford F550 ESU, She Worked Hard To Make That, So All Credit To Her.

Pictures

Credits
  • Candice
    I Made A Skin And Changed The Lights Of F550 [ELS]
  • Candice Again
    For One Admin Vehicle Sign On The Back Of ESU For Second Light Board Option.
  • Paint.Net
    I Don't Have Money So I used What I Could.

Join the Modding Discord for FiveM, LSPDFR and LCDPFR.
Modding Support, Feedback, Tutorials and Dev-Resources
Click Me

Download Here: Click Me

Thanks For Your Interest In My Skin, Enjoy.

Best skin ever for the ESU. The skins looks like a professional admin skin.

1 Like

if only it wasnt els lol

1 Like

Why do people put Admin skins. Honestly I find this place for scripts. It’s not hard to go on Paint.Net / Photoshop and make one. It’s also not hard to go on LCPDFR.com or GTA5-mods.com and get a car and a template.

1 Like

Some People Don’t Want To Do It So People Like Me And Others Spend There Time On Making Them And Release Them For The People That Want Them Made For Them.

Why do you capitalize every letter of your sentence? And it doesn’t take six hours to make a skin. If was a HQ one like a BCSO/LSPD skin pack I’d see why you’d want to upload it.

1 Like

I know that you are probably tired of seeing them, but others want them and don’t want to spend the time doing it and that one took me a while to change all of the lights red. I’m sorry I capitalize everything that’s just how I am

why do you have a comment on everything? if he wants to upload it, he CAN its he has the right to if you dont want to see it dont click on the link.

1 Like

Thank you. If you’d like to enjoy the mod

Download MrDaGrees ELS for FiveM script

i sure did man just ignore that dipshit

@Alex_Hicks I did but it was to buggy and didnt work properly so i removed it until a good steady els comes out

You have no common sense. I commented on one thing which is this. Not “everything” and I see that he wants to upload it I have no problem with it. I’m just saying that why do people post things that other people can make. Also that ELS Script is very very buggy as he said.

Well instead of saying its buggy tell me? As far as I am aware no one has many issues, if they do I have fixed them.

maybe he just installed it wrong, wich is very common with these people