Add-on police vehicles light and sirens not working

This is my first time making a post on the issue, but it has certainly been a nonstop thing for me in the past. I installed the following FIB pack on to my server: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/fib-police

All the vehicles spawn in fine, however their lights and sirens do not work. I don’t have luxart or anything like that installed. Below I have uploaded the entire resource folder for everyone to take a look at. I have personally gone through everything and can’t find the problem, so hopefully someone can have some luck with it.
handling.meta (8.4 KB)
carvariations.meta (6.5 KB)
__resource.lua (396 Bytes)
vehicles.meta (63.3 KB)
carcols.meta (102.5 KB)

2 Likes

Im having the same problem I have tried around 5 different cars same result each time sirens and lights not working.

The carvariations.meta was messed up. It appears some of these have custom light patterns and some use default. I’m not on my home pc so I can’t test but this should fix the issue. If not I will take another look when I am home later today. I suggest you get luxart vehicle control otherwise you must activate the siren via the horn (gta v default).

carvariations.meta (6.5 KB)

2 Likes

Here ya go. I fixed a few more meta issues and packaged so you can just drop into your server resource folder. Make sure you add start fibpolice to your server.cfg. Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12osbC5Fb_FFeFKhVfKQwZ_GloiQoPyuH

Was just about to fix it for him, good job man!

Thanks you very much! They work amazing! Is there a way for me to edit the light patterns on the vehicle?
And also, what was wrong with the files? I only ask so I can know for future reference what to do.

Your meta’s had the wrong siren settings and the lspdfr download had a few of the vehicles as the wrong class of vehicle. Just a few simple edits.

The dowmload link is dead here and im in need of the correct meta for these vehicles, could you please direct me to a live link.

I don’t think people still have the files for this. The topic is about half a year old.

Thank You

I need to rezolve sound all car! i press q and e, lights work but song don’t :frowning:

Did you change anything to get the lights to work?

i change POLICE2 SHERIFF etc. but need to press R (stay on button) press 100% to work… :frowning: i want song to play for pres Q/E/R 1 time, not all :frowning:

as i stoll through looking to solve my own issue i did learn something today if said vehicle is non-els make sure you have audio hash set to say POLICE3 or something as you can not change the audio hash to anything but police vehicle to have sirens work

2 Likes

Link please bro?

can reupload the link

1 Like