ADD-ON car error/Glitch

Can confirm that also on my server (CitizenMP) Addon cars do not have any modification.

As I can recall for me they dissapeared after FiveM updated to a newer version of GTA V.

yeah right after the update they didnt work anymore help!

these customizations dont work

and this one works

i dont get the issue :thinking:

Hey guys! I managed to replicate the issue but haven’t found a solution yet, i’ll look into it!

1 Like

Great news, thanks for the update.

thx man for your effort!

Sometimes when I’m messing around with additional tuning files, I check the RPF to see what the ***_mods.rpf is called. If I create another folder in the stream directory with the same name of the RPF file (excluding “.rpf”) then it sometimes works. So, for example “180sx_mods” would be a sub directory within stream.

If this doesn’t work however, I find changing the name of the vehicle modifications folder inside the stream directory to “global_mods” does the magic.

Times on whether or not it works are sporadic, so it may or may not work for some people.

how do you fix the engine suspension and tuff and the wheels ??

That’s what I’m still trying to look into, I’ll play around with a few meta files when I get back home later and see if I can come up with anything

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know.

Keep on rocking!

That won’t do anything, it would be equal to deleting the resource cache, as far as i know it seems to be related to outdated carmods, not FiveM, i’m still looking into it tho

1 Like

it cant be outdated car mods

1 may released doesnt work at all

Fixed it in a matter of minutes, use a mod kit number between 290-254. This is because of the new gun runner DLC using those values.

2 Likes

what mod kit number did u use ?

anyone know working ids ?

Got any further? I still have not found a new modkit ID that has worked for the past 2-3 days.

try the modkits of the IV pack i think they all work

1 Like

Marking this as a solution then! Great that you guys managed to fix it

2 Likes

Any more detailed solution??? i have the same problem

Use the forum instead of re opening this for no point.

1 Like