Add a body armor to the cop

Hello,

I just would like to know how can I equip a body armor for cop :slight_smile: this is what I did (last line) but he does not work, if someone could help me I would be very happy !

GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_NIGHTSTICK"), true, true)
						GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_PISTOL50"), 150, true, true)
						GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_STUNGUN"), true, true)
						GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN"), 150, true, true)
						GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_BULLPUPRIFLE"), 150, true, true) --TEST BULLPUP
						GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_BODYARMOR"), true, true)

Have a good day

I haven’t tested it but maybe this will be of some use?

SetPedArmor(GetPlayerPed(-1), 100);

Edit: Edited to make an easier one liner.

1 Like

I’ll give you a feedback this afternoon, if it works, not at home actually, thanks !

Hello,

if you want to add a body armor for cop :

you must add :

SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 9, 4, 1, 2)

and for remove :

SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 9, 0, 1, 2)
2 Likes

Hello Xtas3, and it possible to share your script please for my french server

Hello Patrick47,

I use actually the Release Cop FiveM V1.0.1 by Kyomini with some modifications but I’m not finished yet.

1 Like

Tu es français ? You french Possible to talk to one another in private?

1 Like

god thanks you! <3

1 Like

hi
can you help me - how to add body armor to esx police job menu?
thanks

did you get this right

But that is just texture. Not real armor :smiley:

Use this function :
set_ped_armour(GetPlayerPed(-1), 100)
You can set this after setpedcomponent…

Where is that script?

Where exactly do you put this? I’m using esx_policejob

use esx police job that have inside code with bullet_wear

I actually found that today messing around. I need to find a police PED with armor though because I only have the SWAT. Thanks!

This may sound stupid, how exactly do you get the “ComponentVariation” numbers “SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 9, 4, 1, 2)” - These 4 numbers. I’m trying to add a skin but don’t know how to add a specific one I want as I don’t know what the 4 numbers are. If it helps I use ESX and have EUP clothing so is it possible to get the id? / How do I get the ids for clothing?

Thanks for any help. Much appreciated

Hi, How Can i Set 200 Armor in -----> SetPedArmor(GetPlayerPed(-1), 100);

1 Like

how can i set when armour = 0 then SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 9, 0, 1, 2)

Hi guys, where i can find for Vest the skin ? :slight_smile: Example how to change skin that vest. Which scripts have things about it ?

1 Like