Access Denied Install Error

I have ran the app as Admin several times and still can’t seem to find a way to get it to download without the access denied error coming up

**GTA V version?**Latest
**Up to date?**Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Social Club
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**Yes
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**Yes
Error screenshot
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
System specifications
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/crash IDs

I’m having the same exact problem. They said my problem was because my GTA had mods and FiveM only installs when there’s no mods, but I see no Mods in your folder …

You don’t run FiveM as administrator.

FiveM does not allow the process to be ran as an administrator.

Yeah I have no mods for GTA and the download of the game itself is only about 2 weeks old.

So I am currently reinstalling GTA V and I tried to install the client now and it got to the end of the download bar and then gave me the error again. It says, " An ‘access denied’ error was encountered when updating FiveM. Please try to run the game as an administrator, or contact support." Does that mean that I need to have the game running in the background while I try to download the client? Can send a screenshot of the error message if need be, it just says it’s too large to be posted here.

Did you ever find a conclusion to this?

I honestly think it’s just a Social Club thing, because me and you both have the game downloaded from Social Club and have the same error.

Never found a way honestly, I gave up this weekend trying.

Sad that they give a format but don’t help …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.