Accepting Job Applications [POLICE CHIEF, FIRE CHIEF, LINUX DEVELOPER, ETC] Read post for more information

I am not hiring Administration or Staff right off the bat

Good Evening,

I am currently hiring multiple candidates for 5 jobs.

• Police Chief
  • Fire Chief
  • Civilian Management
  • Human Resources
  • Dispatch Director

The community is already established within its self. We are looking for people who specialize in their respective fields. If you desire more info on any of these jobs contact me on Discord at Tristan#0034
I will be happy to answer any questions. These jobs can evolve to an Administration role if you show an aptitude for it. If you are not ready or interested to put in the hours, then do not contact me. I appreciate the time you have taken to read this advert.

Cheers

• DC-RP Team

Bump

[20char20charcharchar]

New Vacancies. Apply now.

-SOW:RP

Hiring a day to day operations manager. (Day to Day Director)

Contact on Discord.

Tristan#0034

Still filling vacancies. Contact me now!

Bumped

20cahr

Hiring a Police Chief and a Fire Chief.

Cheers
Contact myself on Discord @ Tristan#0034

Updated Post.

Looking for additional Linux Developers.

Still Hiring a Police Chief among other positions. Contact me @ Tristan#0034.

Currently hiring a Fire Chief among other things.

Contact me on Discord @ Tristan#0034

Bumping get your application in.

Update

Hiring developers, a Police Chief and a Fire Chief. Among other department head positions.

Established Community

Hello my name is Tristan, I am 17 and in the eastern time zone. I am currently learning lua but am far enough in the process that I can script almost anything. I can do texture editing for vehicles, peds and, do map conversions from XML to .ymap. I am also one of the few developers who knows a lot about vehicle handling files. If you have ever been on velocity drift servers you can see that vehicle handling has been modified to allow all the cars to drift the way they do. I know how to replicate that sort of vehicle motion. Thank you for reading my post and I hope to talk to you soon to see what you need done! I will not be able to access my computer until February 9th or 10th due to some personal obstacles so I will talk to you then!

May I ask is this California Base or just imaginary city

still looking for a police chief?