Accepting Applications - developer & department leader recruitment

roleplay
police
hiring-staff
whitelisted-leo

AllulaNET is a new server about to open it’s doors to the public. However, before we can do so we need your help!

We will be recruiting LEO and Staff members before all others. LEO will undergo a fairly intensive training period with the Chief of Police before the server fully opens to the public.

Why AllulaNet RP?
AllullaNet RP strives in providing the best RP experience for all of our members. We always look forward to hearing our community and valuing the views of our members. We always attempt to balance our community to be enjoyable but also have the immersive and realistic experience.

We will offer a hardcore RP environment while welcoming all experience levels to the public server. While we do offer a whitelisted server for a more realistic experience. To become whitelisted you must be recommended by current whitelisted players or staff members.

Community Information

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8jMntdx
Forum: https://allula.net/gta/

Developer Recruitment

Programmer (C# or LUA)

• Must be 15 years or older.
  • Must be an expert in LUA or C#.
  • Must have experience in FiveM development with a previous project or organization.
  • Must have strong knowledge in story-driven roleplay.

Artist

• Must be 15 years or older.
  • Must have experience working with ZModeler & the Map Editor.
  • Must have experience in FiveM development with a previous project or organization.
  • Must have strong knowledge in story-driven roleplay.

If you are interested in a developer position, please join the discord and contact Snow Desuri#9683.

LSSD Recruitment (deputies & dispatchers)

We are currently seeking department leaders for San Andreas Highway Patrol

Sheriff (SAHP) - Oversees Department operation and issues AOP and individual orders to officers.

If you are interested in any of the LEO positions, please join the discord. We are also hiring multiple positions for Corporal and Communication Operator II!

All police and staff are going to be whitelisted out of the gates, provided you have a good mic and moderately strong RP ability. Join the discord to meet with the current staff and get further information! If you have any further questions, please contact Villasenor#7873 on the discord server.

***NOTE: “Hiring” does not mean a paid position, it’s simply from an RP respect, meaning you will be brought into the server as a whitelisted player in some capacity.

I’m looking for an advisor, someone that can look at a system and say “Hey I know how we can make this better”

I’m your guy. I added you on discord.