A water problem :-(

Some places in the two rivers, the water is gone, can I do something about it? Or is it a known bug…

1 Like

Hi,
are you on your own server or are you the client.

If you are the client than i would suggest bring this up to the server admins or checking your original GTA V game to see if you can solve the problem that way.

If you are the server host, then i would suggest, if you have any map mods or mods that you installed recently taking them out, one by one to test. If none of the above works then I don’t know what you should do.

Best regards, RB

Do you have Enhanced Reborn Trainer installed? I believe that may be the issue, because I have it too. I have never installed any maps or editied the default ones.

Hi RB :slight_smile:.

The same thing happens both on my own server and if I log in to a ‘foreign server’.
I’ve tested in Story Mode directly and there is the water ok.

I’ve done some experiments with the ‘Object Loader’
'[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

But removed the activation again in the .yml file, it do not change anything.
Can the Object Loader to have made ‘basic’ mess in my system ??

Yes I have the Enhanced Reborn Trainer installed, so I will try as step one to deactivate the Trainer… Come back…

Ohhh it take a bit of time, because I must walk to the river (without a Trainer) :grinning:

Without ‘EnhancedReborn5’, ‘OpenInteriors’ and ‘Skin Control’, still the same problem, no water :disappointed:

All is welcome to log into my server and test the water (without alcohol) :wink:. If you can find my server in the list, called ‘VirtuChat 2’ :relaxed:

you are not the only one there is also other parts of the map missing like the subway tunnels downtown

1 Like

This has happened even way back in original FiveM.

1 Like

Ohh I see. We must hope a wise man will fix it for us some day. For me, I will make a kind of ‘decoration’ xml file in the ‘Map Editor’, to use where the water missing.

To help the places ‘downtown’, where there also is ‘map errors’, you can install the ‘OpenInteriors.asi’ on the client side, it hælp a lot (but not the Tunnel) :confused:

Now there are water in the missing places in the two rivers :relaxed:

I use this ‘releases’: [Release] Load unloaded IPL's (Load IPL’s)
and use this:
RequestIpl(“CS3_05_water_grp1”)
RequestIpl(“CS3_05_water_grp2”)
RequestIpl(“canyonriver01”)
RequestIpl(“railing_start”)

Thanks for fine releases, Sorensen :relaxed:

4 Likes

Here the last update I can find to complete the rivers: ** RequestIpl(“canyonrvrdeep”) **
SørensenDK :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/00d3a950ac896e4815055ca7c8ed74ca

Same Problem

1 Like

@ IronBlade :relaxed:

Use this and your problem is gone…

I use this ‘releases’: [Release] Load unloaded IPL's (Load IPL’s)
and use this:
RequestIpl(“CS3_05_water_grp1”)
RequestIpl(“CS3_05_water_grp2”)
RequestIpl(“canyonriver01”)
RequestIpl(“railing_start”)

Same problem even today, someones has to fix this, we shouldn’t have to be use this kind of tricks to fix main problems like this.

1 Like

It is not a trick. It is the way the game was designed. You need to load the ipl.

2 Likes