A problem with es_extented and es_plugin

First time, hi all !

I really need help for a problem when i launch my server on my VPS, see this error on the console, i can’t resolve that, 2 days i work on it and i can’t understand what is this

Screen :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/38/5/1568996467-erreur.png

The error basically tells you what to do

1 Like

Yep bro i see that but when i use this command on my phpadmin he say : You need Reload permission and i don’t know how i can have this

Then contact your host about this, but this looks like an unauthorized GSP so I suggest you move either to Zap or get a VPS as your server might get blacklisted

1 Like

Thanks for you’r help ! But i’m on a VPS ( Neesp ), i have an offer with VPS and DB, i think its not the best but i already took it… If i’m on a VPS u think FiveM blacklisted my ip ?

That really looks like a gameserver but ok, if they host the database then ask Neesp to run the flush-hosts command

1 Like

So you think the only way to resolve this problem is to ask a “admin” neeps to put this command ?
Edit : Yes they host DB too, but i don’t have all perm it’s very bad…

Well if you don’t have root access to the database then you need to ask them

The last word is : Neesp is a shit host … Lol, i bought a Zap right now it’s 100x better and resolve my problem aha. Very thanks for you’r help and sorry for my bad english, i’m french ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.